thermal expansion conduits and liquiducts

Ughzug

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance that these will be compatible with BC Facade covers, and able to accept logic gates, or come up with something similar to both?

NTaylor

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance that these will be compatible with BC Facade covers, and able to accept logic gates, or come up with something similar to both?

At the minute no they are not compatible however in the future it is possible that they may become or something similar may come out, however some people have described the lack of an ability to use gates almost like a downside to the otherwise better conduits (in comparison to conductive pipes) and the same for liquiducts.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
I think King Lemming has plans for that.

I love how TE is buildcraft and IC2 together, but without engines blowing up, ugly tubes, and assholes making plugins to it like it was as unbalanced as EE1

NTaylor

Jul 29, 2019
I think King Lemming has plans for that.

I love how TE is buildcraft and IC2 together, but without engines blowing up, ugly tubes, and assholes making plugins to it like it was as unbalanced as EE1

TBH TE is relatively new (first release being around 1.2.5 AFAIK which came out in April so TE was out sometime after that) and I'm relatively sure that as it progresses along people will start making addons and plugins for it eventually that will make it OP but hey if you don't like em don't use em.

Hydra

Jul 29, 2019
TBH TE is relatively new (first release being around 1.2.5 AFAIK which came out in April so TE was out sometime after that) and I'm relatively sure that as it progresses along people will start making addons and plugins for it eventually that will make it OP but hey if you don't like em don't use em.

That last part doesn't really add up if you're playing on a server.

NTaylor

Jul 29, 2019
That last part doesn't really add up if you're playing on a server.

It does ish you can still not use something on a server just because it is there for instance on a DW20 pack server you don't have to use IC2 even though its there.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019

what I mean is that people will do plugins like TE was EE1, and nerf it a lot *wink wink hint hint*

Hydra

Jul 29, 2019
It does ish you can still not use something on a server just because it is there for instance on a DW20 pack server you don't have to use IC2 even though its there.

The problem is that on a server most people just go for the easiest solution. On my server I'm the only one who's not powering their quarry with solar panels for example.

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
Quarries have not been allowed on mine for weeks, turtles are faster and more configurable, steve's carts are way faster and more fun to watch. Turtles come at the cost of knowledge, carts don't go straight down.

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
The problem is that on a server most people just go for the easiest solution. On my server I'm the only one who's not powering their quarry with solar panels for example.
Is it a competitive or a PvP server? If not, why do you care?

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
it's a pve server, and I care because I was trying to give him an alternative to quarries...