Windows .jar "There was a fatal error starting fml and minecraft"

Status
Not open for further replies.

swedish_boy

Jul 29, 2019
I cant find how to uninstall java 6, but i installed java 7 from javas website, do you know how to uninstall it?

swedish_boy

Jul 29, 2019
i ran the Java old versions uninstalling tool, it sad that 3 java 6 could not be deleated. How do i do?

Skullywag

Jul 29, 2019
In windows XP go to the control panel and find the icon for add/remove programs double click it, go through the list that pops up and uninstall all java 6 versions you see, you should be left with just one JAVA 7 entry.

Skullywag

Jul 29, 2019
i just wanted to know if you could get it not to use it.

The problem seems to be forge cannot download the files it needs (1 of which is that one) not sure what the issue could be

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Please take your FTB folder out of the location that it is in. Place it in a new (empty) folder on your desktop, with *no spaces* or *special characters* in the file path. It cannot be placed in any folders containing other files/programs or in any temporary folders, including Downloads. It needs to be placed in a folder, and cannot be placed directly on your desktop. Change the install directory (in the options tab of the launcher) to the new location.

Status
Not open for further replies.