Open Server theForsakenNetwork | FTB Horizons | Grief Prevention | No Banned Items | No Grief | /tpa

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

vanZeben

Jul 29, 2019
IP: horizons.forsaken.co
Check out our website!
We run on the recommended build of FTB Horizons

horizons.png

horizons

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server Info:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Features?
No Banned items/mods
Mystcraft Enabled for Sponsors
Grief Prevention Protected Land!
Useful Commands: /tpa, /summon
Voting Rewards/Starter Kit
Friendly Community
Mature Staff Team
PVE

Rules?
Griefing/Stealing is not allowed
Don't be a jerkface (more of a guideline)
Have Fun!

Server Specs:

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1270 3.8GHz
RAM: 32GB DDR3
HDD: Samsung 830 series SSD & 1TB 10000 RPM 64MB Cache HDD
Internet: 1 Gigabit Dedicated Port​

Last edited:

damunzy

Jul 29, 2019
I checked out your website/forums but I didn't see if you have a TeamSpeak/Mumble/etc. voice server- do you? :)

vanZeben

Jul 29, 2019
I checked out your website/forums but I didn't see if you have a TeamSpeak/Mumble/etc. voice server- do you? :)
Yes we do, Teamspeak server can be access at: ts.forsaken.co

I have a notification setup in game, but I should probably put one on the website as well

damunzy

Jul 29, 2019
Fun server so far. Friendly staff and owner. It is nice that you have your chat sync'd between your servers (Horizon and DW20 at least).[DOUBLEPOST=1386881032][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes we do, Teamspeak server can be access at: ts.forsaken.co

I have a notification setup in game, but I should probably put one on the website as well
I did see it in game eventually. :D I wasn't going to post it here in case you didn't want people not on the server to know. Cheers!

vanZeben

Jul 29, 2019
Fun server so far. Friendly staff and owner. It is nice that you have your chat sync'd between your servers (Horizon and DW20 at least).[DOUBLEPOST=1386881032][/DOUBLEPOST]
I did see it in game eventually. :D I wasn't going to post it here in case you didn't want people not on the server to know. Cheers!
Everyones welcome :) and yeah I was intending to put it up on the actual homepage, just haven't finished it yet