"The wand does not have enough charge to do that" Thaumcraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

benjaminohlsson

Jul 29, 2019
Hai

I'm trying to right click on a crucible with a wand (it holds 50 vis atm) but i get this error message. How to fix? A gold nugget only takes 5 vis.

ItharianEngineering

Jul 29, 2019
What error are you getting? Does the crucible have the correct amount of each aspect? Did you put more in than your wand can do at once?

benjaminohlsson

Jul 29, 2019
I tried shift and right click, didn't work after either. Im throwing in one iron ingot and lapis lazuli, that should be enough, ey?

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
You threw that into a fresh Crucible? Was empty, you put more water in it, then the ingot and the Lapis?

ItharianEngineering, it's in the thread title: "The wand does not have enough charge to do that."

benjaminohlsson

Jul 29, 2019
The error message im getting is the one in the title. Yes, i ccleared it, put water, it started boiling, ingot, lapis. Doesnt work.

ItharianEngineering

Jul 29, 2019
Now how did I miss that? Well if that is the case you probably threw more things in it before this and it is trying to create everything and your wand can't handle it so you need to dump the crucible, but since it isn't letting you shift right-click it with the wand you might just need to replace the crucible.

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
One bit Lapis Lazuli and one Iron Ingot gives me 2 Gold Nuggets without issue. Are there any details you have left out?