The Ultimate Breeding Flow Chart Compedium

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I'm finally on this project again. Scrapped the old thread because I can't find it and can't be bothered to look any longer.
This is... The Ultimate Breeding Flow Chart Compendium for Those Who Can't Memorise Every Breeding Recipe by Heart and Don't Want to Use NEI Addons and Like Flow Charts. *pants*
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S3Sv0Bxs_OJa-CLYIgAXTueRn7TkS2X_4yqv_PCIWOE
This is a collection of Flow Charts that show how to create a bee (and soon tree!) from the very bottom up to the top. Evenly organised and alphabetically ordered, this is easy to use for everyone from noobs to masters (but why would a master be using this in the first place?).
Work in Progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Larmonade

Larmonade

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the hard work! I'd been using the wiki and a stack of scratch paper for my bee endeavors, but this replicates what I was doing without me needing a pen and paper!

Bookmarked :)

Reactions: whizzball1

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the hard work! I'd been using the wiki and a stack of scratch paper for my bee endeavors, but this replicates what I was doing without me needing a pen and paper!

Bookmarked :)
Yeah, you can't simply copy the breeding info from one picture to another, it has to be done by scratch.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Nice project! One thing, the arrows should include the required conditions for the mutation (like being in the nether for the sinister branch and being in a plains biome for rural bees). Just to give the complete picture, see :)

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Nice project! One thing, the arrows should include the required conditions for the mutation (like being in the nether for the sinister branch and being in a plains biome for rural bees). Just to give the complete picture, see :)
Oh yeah. I'll have to add that.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019

And, I've finished with that particular project.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't the slightest idea of how to go about making the Tricky Bee since I know it has a date requirement but it says nothing of the sort. I could probably just state "Only breedable around Halloween."

Harros

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't the slightest idea of how to go about making the Tricky Bee since I know it has a date requirement but it says nothing of the sort. I could probably just state "Only breedable around Halloween."
For certain time period bees like the Easter bee it would be easy to just say this bee mutation is only available on this day like Easter for example.