The Terraformer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
This one isn't a simple question, so it gets its own thread.

I can't find any good videos or documentation on the subject, so would someone who has experience with it be so kind as to explain how to work the RotaryCraft Terraformer? And if it's possible to change non-Vanilla biomes?

I just finished setting up a HUGE structure with MFFS for my base, and part of the roof is getting snowed on... and I eventually want to cover it with solar panels... which need to see the sky. So I need to alter the biome. Unfortunately, I can't seem to coax the terraformer into actually doing anything.

Reactions: RealSketch

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
Can't help you with the Terraformer, but there's a bunch of other ways to change biomes. Rainbow Trees make magic forests, these Twilight forest trees make a twilight magic forest...

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Can't help you with the Terraformer, but there's a bunch of other ways to change biomes. Rainbow Trees make magic forests, these Twilight forest trees make a twilight magic forest...
Silverwood trees make a magic forest. Yeah. Unfortunately, considering the area being covered, that is.... impractical.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
This one isn't a simple question, so it gets its own thread.

I can't find any good videos or documentation on the subject, so would someone who has experience with it be so kind as to explain how to work the RotaryCraft Terraformer? And if it's possible to change non-Vanilla biomes?

I just finished setting up a HUGE structure with MFFS for my base, and part of the roof is getting snowed on... and I eventually want to cover it with solar panels... which need to see the sky. So I need to alter the biome. Unfortunately, I can't seem to coax the terraformer into actually doing anything.
Torches are invisisisbitbleble or transorpartarent, so you can put them on top of every single panel to prevent snow accmocmcumlation. A lot easier, imo.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know if Reika changed the terraformer in any of the latest versions but it only worked on vanilla biomes, it wouldn't work on BoP biomes.

Reactions: RealSketch