The system cannot find the file specified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastHazzerd

Jul 29, 2019
I've just now decided to try out this mod pack... but when I clicked on either the .jar or .exe client downloads I get a blank white page with the the message

The system cannot find the file specified.

in the upper right corner, i'm unable to figure out what's the issue and I've tried on chrome, Firefox, and even explorer. All ending with the same results, there was a tweet about this same issue but the team responded saying nothing was wrong on their end. Vary few have seemed to come across this issue and i'm not sure how to solve it.

gallahorn

Jul 29, 2019
Got the same problem seems there are something with creeperrepo.net where they host the files.

Get this error:

www.creeperrepo.net
is not currently available
please check back in a few minutes

schrombomb

Jul 29, 2019
Same issue here, and it looks like mods aren't downloading from the launcher either, although I've only tried with UE.

SamSucks

Jul 29, 2019
Well it's obvious, creeperhost is down and there is nothing we can do about it. We just gotta be patient.

LastHazzerd

Jul 29, 2019
oh! didn't realize the host was down, that explains why the team didn't know about it. Dang, the night i wanna try it out for the first time too.

Bipolarpndabear

Jul 29, 2019
Good thing to know I'm not alone out here. -.-
Why can't all my friends just stick to something simple like, vanilla? xD

Imposter_5

Jul 29, 2019
Same thing is happening to me :p I also wanted to try it out today for the first time, but I guess not :D

TiGG

Jul 29, 2019
im going to guess creeperhost is going through an upgrade? but it has been great for months now for me at least ^_^

schrombomb

Jul 29, 2019
According to their twitter, they have one support guy on tonight and he's new. Could be related. I'm assuming the hosting is comped in some way so it may not be a priority.

Bipolarpndabear

Jul 29, 2019
According to their twitter, they have one support guy on tonight and he's new. Could be related. I'm assuming the hosting is comped in some way so it may not be a priority.
Classic "blame it on the new guy" syndrome.
But yeah, I'm with you on that one.. Wish there'd be more (Sorry to say) experienced technicians on more often to get a problem resolved when it arises.

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
Classic "blame it on the new guy" syndrome.
But yeah, I'm with you on that one.. Wish there'd be more (Sorry to say) experienced technicians on more often to get a problem resolved when it arises.
Not really, in approximately an hour I have to go to and see a doctor about a condition. I needed extra sleep to ensure I am awake on time, he was left alone and users needed to be informed that he was on his own that night. Normally I stick with him as long as I can, but due to circumstances I couldn't.

Anyway, the CreeperRepo is currently undergoing fix. It shouldn't be too long before it is up again, sorry for the inconveniences caused towards you.

Bipolarpndabear

Jul 29, 2019
EVERYONE, The Launcher is now accessable to download, I just tried it for a longshot, but IT WORKED!

You want it? GO GET IT! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.