The Strategists: Werewolf Signup

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everybody, I'm sure most of you have seen heard me talk about this game but here it is.
Google Spreadsheet of every role, new mechanic, ability and rule
If you are new and want to read up on how the werewolf forum game works go here

The premise behind this game is to make sure people aren't just lazily following with the crowd. This will test you, both sides have their advantages and disadvantages, as well as various ways to get out of any situation.

There is no cap for the number of players this game. Only a minimum. The minimum number of players is 15, but we won't start until I think we are ready, and definitely after trajing's game is finished. I will also not be giving out the numbers of each of the roles. That is for you all to find out and to let people get out of situations.

As mentioned in the spreadsheet, day ends at 10AM GMT, if this is going to be a major problem for anyone please let me know while keeping in mind that 10AM GMT is 8PM for me.

If you have any other questions about the game please let me know

Order of night events: Judge, Lynch, Smite Non-Voters and those who incorrectly answer questions or don't answer them, Magician, Bodyguard, Jester, Vigilante, Wolf Kill, Other Powers.

Currently signed up players.
1. @Jus2beast
2. @Gideonseymour
3. @SoraZodia
4. @SpwnX
5. @HeilMewTwo
6. @ljfa
7. @coolsquid321
8. @chbachman
9. @yoy1zoz2mom3
10. @Pyure
11. @Eruantien
12. @Strikingwolf
13. @016Nojr
14. @trajing
15. @Shazam08
16. @goreae
And so on...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jus2beast

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Im in! (First for once!)

Regarding the 10am GMT most of my "gameplay" will have to be from before 12am GMT, however I will get 20 mins at around 7am usually..

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Boop.

Day ending 1 PM (to me) ? not that bad. I actually never cared about the time. I'm always here, be it day or night.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
If you do, play it seriously.

But hey, i recommend joining. This one won't end up like the previous games. Likely.

Reactions: 016Nojr

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm in... I'll try to stay serious.
Dude, you sort of pissed on the last game. Be sure you really feel like playing.

@VikeStep, I'm in. Thoughts & questions:

Clarify: magician power only persists for duration of executing the power, correct, then they go back to original roles? Its not a permanent switch?

Hunter
: cool role (Original? I haven't seen this mechanic before)

Curable Wolf: what are the special requirements? You make them up on the fly? History teaches us that SpwnX would get hefty requirements and Pyure might get "spell CAT"?

Reactions: buggirlexpres

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Dude, you sort of pissed on the last game. Be sure you really feel like playing.
Curable Wolf: what are the special requirements? You make them up on the fly? History teaches us that SpwnX would get hefty requirements and Pyure might get "spell CAT"?
Give me such requirements and i'll "clear" the game to satisfy it like the current one.

Or maybe end up dead. Who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 016Nojr

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019

@VikeStep, I'm in. Thoughts & questions:

Clarify: magician power only persists for duration of executing the power, correct, then they go back to original roles? Its not a permanent switch?

Hunter
: cool role (Original? I haven't seen this mechanic before)

Magician's power does only affect those positions for that night, it is not a permanent switch
Hunter is not a new role, in fact we had it in trajing's game but it was called veteran
Curable Wolf's requirements will be something along the lines of "get this player dead" or "get someone to guard you"

Reactions: Pyure

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I'll sign up. However, depending on when the day ends, I might get smited, because I have a limited time to review what happened.