The Quote Game!

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Hey ya' all! ~ Thomaz here.

I just thought of a fun little game for us, "The Quote Game"! It's extremely simple, first of all, you choose a fun and silly quote, from a friend of yours or a youtuber, it doesn't matter - it just has to be funny - then, you post it here! But remember to always rate the quote above yours! :p

Let's start, shall we?

Post 1: -
"Everything we do is shit, isn't?" - Lane, Simon (Yogscast) 2014

Now, you rate my quote, and post yours! Have fun, everyone! ;)

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
6/10...

"The little dark haired girl's Alice she's really weird and um, she's with Jasper, the blonde one who looks like he's in pain." -Twilight
:p I always find that bit hilarious when I re-watch the movies.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
6/10
It wasn't that funny.

Alucard: Oh, so am I, and I'm failing, and I'm sorry for that. It's just that I'm so agitated, because this blonde little shit just strolled into my room, destroyed my 70-inch plasma TV, and is trying to impress me like I'm his alcoholic father.

Alucard, Hellsing Ultimate Abridged, I'm guessing 2012, possibly early 2013.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
6/10
It wasn't that funny.

Alucard: Oh, so am I, and I'm failing, and I'm sorry for that. It's just that I'm so agitated, because this blonde little shit just strolled into my room, destroyed my 70-inch plasma TV, and is trying to impress me like I'm his alcoholic father.

Alucard, Hellsing Ultimate Abridged, I'm guessing 2012, possibly early 2013.

9/10 - That abridged show is simply one of the funniest things I have ever watched in my whole life.

"Maybe I can fit that TV between my boobs?"
-Minx, 2014 (Always Sometimes Monsters Gameplay)