The Phantom Map Pack Discussion Thread

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I am The Winter Miner.

Kodcraft and I are making a modded map called The Phantom. It is about a spy waking up in a building, in the middle of nowhere where all the dirt has become hard and rocky. All he has is a book left by his SO (Supervising Officer) a book full of quest he must finish. There are small research facilities far off but when he finds out what has happened to the small area is it too late to turn back and the secret about the mysteries place.

So far it is just Kodcraft and I building this map and doing quests. We need help. We need:
Building Help:
Minetweakers:
Quest Ideas:
Ideas:
Testers:

Even if you just want to give lets say one building. Just send us a file with the building. We want the buildings to be very run down/half destroyed. Please tell us also what mods you use. Prefered mods will be Chisel and Carpenters Blocks but you can use others. Please don't put too valuble items like lots of wood or lots of water and Diamonds ext.

You can help with anything.

Thnx,
YouTuber/ Map maker
The Winter Miner

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Hey so kodcraft has started the quests so first alpha may be very soon. Still need Builders and people who are familiar with minetweaker. I accept all types of builds but I would prefer to have vanilla, chisel and carpenters blocks. You can use other mods but you must tell me what mods you used. No valuable things in. All Builders/ minetweakers get early access to the maps.

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Been Working hard on quest with kopdcraft if anyone would like to help with minetweaker, building or even beta testing (first release soon) is welcome.

Matthewk1000

Jul 29, 2019
Well no currently it only on mine and kod craft computers we are changing that soon, after we wright quest I'll send u the files to change and we'll give u a List.
Thnx