The Ninth Salami Leg's Modded Adventure

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
So, I'm not very active on these forums, but i stalk them regularly, and heard that these picture-throughs are what all the cool kids are doing, so I decided to pick up my favorite modpack and do one myself. I'll be using the Solitarycraft modpack with most mods enabled, along with BoP worldgen.

rDj25sr.png

This is my starting area. Ignore the part on the bottom-right, I've never figured out why that happens. Anyways, I also picked out a starter chest, so if you see any extra items that's where they came from.
hnMA7IE.png

eHJ7vkZ.png

There seems to be a few structures around. Let the looting ensue!
5Tc7mA3.png

Because of DTD I have a dog now. Don't know how to make it work, but I have it.
1f3oLmo.png

Seems like a good place to call home.
WdHDjOn.png

Boo.
tj1AcAe.png

What I got from my looting. I smiled as soon as I saw the Builder's Wand.
rDDBu8i.png

This looks nice. I like this.

Well, now that my first day is over, i think it's time to take off my armor and take a nice long sleep...
dIPAXvH.png

Well now I'm worried.

Hopefully some more interesting stuff will happen over the next few days, but hey, not a bad start.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
This is my starting area. Ignore the part on the bottom-right, I've never figured out why that happens.
You named your world the same as a world you created, explored and deleted earlier. The files storing the maps with that save name are still in your MC folder and picked up automatically when you created the new world with the same name.

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
You named your world the same as a world you created, explored and deleted earlier. The files storing the maps with that save name are still in your MC folder and picked up automatically when you created the new world with the same name.
Good to know, thanks. I've been having that issue for a while (especially considering I rarely name any of my worlds).

Tompa974

Jul 29, 2019
Keep it up, I like these sorts of threads, I dont have the patience to watch lets plays anymore.
I'm kinda starting to go there as well. There are a few LPs I might look at if the topic is good though. Some nice bee and/or ME automation always gets my attention.

I love rhn's photo journal.