The most important thing to remember while waiting for something to complete

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
CLOSE THE DOOR TO YOUR HOUSE!

Yeah, I was waiting for a Steve's Cart to build and I checked on my progress to find that I'd exploded and my belongings were strewn everywhere. None of my engines had exploded so I was confused as to how this had occured.

Then I noticed the open door. :mad:

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
It's always fun when a Creeper blows your Inter-dimensional barrels after carefully reaching the entrance of your somewhat underground house which has a tunnel leading to the surface.
Thankfully, ForgeBackup exists.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I guess it's time to put pressure plates on my doors :p

It seems I lost my cart assembler and a block of my coke oven. That should learn me to pay attention!

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I play with mob griefing off (on, lol)

I'm a noob who doesn't know how to play the game like a true man. :)

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Normally, even after I've entirely lit up my base, all entrances are fully blocks/player activated only, and there is no way something could go wrong... I build a 1x2x1 box and hide inside of it with a torch on the floor. Better safe than sorry, right?
As I write this I have FTB open in the background and I am standing in just such a box. (not really waiting for anything as such, other than my 12x12x12 Xytank to fill with lava)

Reactions: Guswut

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Normally, even after I've entirely lit up my base, all entrances are fully blocks/player activated only, and there is no way something could go wrong... I build a 1x2x1 box and hide inside of it with a torch on the floor. Better safe than sorry, right?
That's what I usually do but I skipped it since it was only for a few minutes, not overnight :p

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
As I write this I have FTB open in the background and I am standing in just such a box. (not really waiting for anything as such, other than my 12x12x12 Xytank to fill with lava)

I love the safety box. I often do the safety dance in my safety box. Safely.

Slaagathor

Jul 29, 2019

I do the same thing. Too tired of figuring out which machine I placed dropped the light level enough to allow a spawn. As a fix, my next base will have floors entirely of Xycraft blocks!

Reactions: Eyamaz

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
ZWqNmFx.png

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I believe I would call that the 'Crying Hole'. Where you sob to yourself as the night passes.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
I'm already missing mobs. I can't play anything above peaceful due to lag issues. So I feel bad getting a Tier 5 blaze spawner by running and hitting "no blaze" blaze spawners, so I use the EE3 dupe instead :p at least I feel good while wasting gold and iron :D