"The Moo Moo Farm" ?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I think it's Biomes o Plenty. sadly I didn't know who roamed the lands when I entered it

Vaygrim

Jul 29, 2019
Every time I hit ESC and pause the game (this is in SSP) all my dimensions save, right?

- Overworld
- Nether
- The Promised Land
- The Moo Moo Farm

... that's what the list of dimensions look like. I'm just curious what the point of it is, and how to get there.

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
All I know is that for some odd reason, that dimension's "biome" spawns in the overworld for me. And it's more than a little painful. I'm just thankful it happened to spawn with rivers all around it.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
There Is No Cow Level

If you have to craft a peg-leg to access it, I will facepalm even harder...
*cough*Yes there is a Cow Level in AM2 and Yes, you do need a Peg Leg to get there*cough*
All I know is that for some odd reason, that dimension's "biome" spawns in the overworld for me. And it's more than a little painful. I'm just thankful it happened to spawn with rivers all around it.
Yeah, I've heard reports of that before. Don't know why either. Those Cows be OP. Also relentless! You can't run away from them, they will chase you to the ends of the world.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I believe that's Ars Magica 2, actually. Here's a link to a post on the Resonant Rise Google group where it's partially discussed:
https://plus.google.com/112649167640454727658/posts/VLt9L5xwsTP
Yup, that's my post. Read the last reply, Velotican explains what happened. Of note, the Biomes around my base changed to MooMoo Farm after an update due to this error. They swarm in large herds/hordes & they have a long tracking distance. Of note they didn't hurt my horse and I took little to no damage. I was wearing full Tartarite armor with Crazy level 34 enchantments

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I was gonna make a joke about that being the cows' revenge for what with did with them with the slaughterhouses, but it would be too bad, so I'm just gonna back the fuck away and live somewhere they can't find me.

Reactions: Tornado3019

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I was gonna make a joke about that being the cows' revenge for what with did with them with the slaughterhouses, but it would be too bad, so I'm just gonna back the fuck away and live somewhere they can't find me.

A house made of slaughterhouses?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, as defensive weapons (aka like a massive system of defense against invading mobs and cows - especially cows).

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Yes, as defensive weapons (aka like a massive system of defense against invading mobs and cows - especially cows).
Actually... I can see that as a very useful defense mechanism... plant a few slaughterhouses (or just mob grinders) pointing out around the perimeter of your house and never worry about mobs sneaking around the corner to ambush you again!

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I've heard reports of that before. Don't know why either. Those Cows be OP. Also relentless! You can't run away from them, they will chase you to the ends of the world.

when I killed a few they seemed to drop things like diamonds and emeralds o_O

ZethHQ

Jul 29, 2019
I found this as a biome in the overworld too, I thought it was from bop, anyway I just fly away as a bat and they couldn't get to me. :D

jroefk9

Jul 29, 2019
The gateway or something like that from ars magica II is used to get there. You use an arcane compendium and a peg leg to get an evil looking book then you right click the gate way at the top block

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
The gateway or something like that from ars magica II is used to get there. You use an arcane compendium and a peg leg to get an evil looking book then you right click the gate way at the top block
image.jpg

Reactions: YX33A and RedBoss

Moroni21

Jul 29, 2019
You have to craft the peg leg with an arcane compendium to get an evil looking book, right click that like a keystone on a gateway. Enter and beware. Remember to make a way to get out. (A.K.A. A mystcraft book or supplies for another gateway and power)

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
You have to craft the peg leg with an arcane compendium to get an evil looking book, right click that like a keystone on a gateway. Enter and beware. Remember to make a way to get out. (A.K.A. A mystcraft book or supplies for another gateway and power)
Law, would this count? It was a thread last seen in february... And was already answered.