The Great Sea Donkey

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
So in my latest Resonant Rise world, I've just started constructing a new base to move out of my old one. I wanted to build it underwater, with an entrance at the surface. I was trying to think of an idea for an entrance while watching a generikb video, then this happened...
2014-08-27_11.09.58.png

Just a small little thing I wanted to share, and I'm thinking about making donkeys the theme of my base. Not sure why, but I've never tried it before and need something new.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
You must add a horse farm that only breeds donkeys. Except for when you're breeding to get a nice riding horse, of course.

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
what mod addš that sculpture?
I'm not sure what you're asking. If you're asking what the blocks are, the majority is stained clay, the tongue is red carpet supported by string, the light on the collar is an inverted yellow lamp, and the eyes are coal and quartz blocks.

RainbowCupcake

Jul 29, 2019
This is much different than your regular, "Here's my world and what do you feel about it?" It made me laugh, perhaps you could make something donkey related in it. Like a blood altar to sacrifice unwanted donkeys. Perhaps if you wanted to make something complete craziness you could make different animal islands all over the ocean. *Dreams wistfully about making a an island filled with cats then leading a creeper to it*