Whitelist Server The Crafter|FTB 1.4.7 Ultimate 1.0.1|Mature People Only Please

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Laloth000

Jul 29, 2019
Hello and i have seen that you have stumbled across my server. Let me tell you about my server then!

What We Have Changed:
  • Added Logistic Pipes
  • Gregtech- Made it a bit easier a.k.a Changed the Quarry Recipe, Diamond Drill and a few other.
  • Voxel- Added our IP to the Connect To...
  • Advance Solar Panels- Turned of hard recipes.
  • CodechickenCore- Changed creeper explosions.
  • EnderStorage-Changed the size of the chest/pouches.
  • IC2- Turned of nukes and changed blast radius.
  • LogsticPipes- Changed the ID's so they don't conflict with Portal Gun.
  • MFFS- Added UU matter to forcium recipe.
  • Mystcraft- Disabled the creation of worlds.
  • NetherOres-Changed if pigmen aggro and explosions.
  • PortalGun- Changed Moon Portal.
  • TwilighForest- Changed it so portals can be made in any other dimensions.
  • Download the changes here: http://bit.ly/12n9SrF
Server Info:
  • Ip: ftb.thecrafter.net
  • PvP: Off
  • Difficulty: Hard
  • Server Textures: None for now!
  • Seed: 6410217569253034471
  • Fihgu's Command Mods: Yes
  • BukkitForge: To buggy for use
Server Hoster and Specs:
  • Dedicated Computer (Shared with a few friends)
  • E3-1230
  • 16GB of ram (4GB dedicated to the server)
  • 5 Ip's
  • 500GB Hard Drive
  • Hosted by AdmixHosting
Rules:
  1. Griefing is NOT allowed, if you are caught griefing it is a bannable offence.
  2. Stealing is NOT allowed, if you are caught stealing it is a bannable offence.
  3. 2 Quarry's per person if you have more all of your quarry's will be delete.
  4. Have a void pipe at the end of every quarry for overflow this will result in the deletion of said quarry or pipes system.
  5. No duping or exploiting anything is NOT allowed and it is a bannable offence.
  6. No X-Ray ect. If you are caught cheating you will be banned.
  7. Tricking, Luring, Scamming or Misleading Players is prohibited and can range from a temp ban to a ban.
  8. No Racism/Sexist Jokes, this is a kick able or muting offence.
  9. The banned items are: Mining Lazer, TNT(Can be crafted), Nuke, ITNT(Can be crafted), Mystcraft Books and Mystcraft Pages.
Join Us:

In order to be white listed on the server you need to email an application to [email protected].POSTING A COMMENT ON THIS FORUM DOESN'T COUNT AS A VALID APPLICATION AND YOU WILL NOT BE WHITE LISTED! This is the format you need to have your application in when you send your email:
Code:

Code:
In Game Name:
Why you want to join the server:
How long have you been playing Minecraft:
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast:
What other mod packs have you been playing:
What would you do on the server:
Have you read the rules:
Did you download the extra pack:
Whitelist:
ryter78
stickyricky24
russrn
tlongley22
yuuwolfman
bcpwd
itsasecret2206
ben_dude56
vman150
lordhelldana
iminexcrafterx
talelo9
tlongley21
dsoud030
bigbass1997
bluechiken0funk
kingkinxc
battledonkey
laloth
tatopolos
ninjatcatbob
lordsinisterx
BaneBlade97
dakamojo
ninjacatbob
dooobz
deathpants
gunnerwolf
*Note:That this is updated rarely and if you don't see your name just message me*
How To Install The Extra Pack:
  • Open your instalation of FTB
  • Copy all the files and click yes to replace them
  • Join the server at ftb.thecrafter.net
  • Enjoy!
Well that's it that's our server if you missed the download for the extra pack here it is again http://bit.ly/12n9SrF hope to see you on the server

Jonathan Dodson

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jonathan Dodson
In Game Name: Bobisfun321
Why you want to join the server: I am looking for a whitelisted ultimate pack server with a friendly community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: about 4 years
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: since the launcher was available
What other mod packs have you been playing: tekkit for a short time but did not like the fact of being outdated and not approved by most mod developers.
What would you do on the server: generally play and have fun with very useful builds. will contribute to community builds.
Have you read the rules: yes
Did you download the extra pack: i am working on it at the moment.

Vman150

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Victor
In Game Name: vman150
Why you want to join the server: I'm annoyed and tired of finding either laggy, unfriendly and servers that don't care. I hope this server can be better than those.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: about 2 years now
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: a year now
What other mod packs have you been playing: Tekkit, Technic, Voxel mod pack, DireWolf20, FTB Retro, FTB Beta pack A, MindCrack and FTB Ultimate.
What would you do on the server: My ultimate goal would be a HUGE public workshop, resource bank and super farm where everyone is welcome is welcome to help or take what they need.
Have you read the rules: Yes, I will abide to them and enforce them.
Did you download the extra pack: Yes, good pack.

nega_skoll

Jul 29, 2019
Why you want to join the server: ftb on your own isn't exciting and i want to play with a polite community
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1 and a half years i remember every vanilla recipe except from the item frame
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: a couple of months, it really does get boring in single player however i have found making sorting system with thermal expansion allows for it to be much more compact
What other mod packs have you been playing: tekkit for a short while until i realized the reason ftb is so much quicker (hundred of conflicts in tekkit)
What would you do on the server: make a small floating island network so i can have biomass production on one island then power gen on another ect but i promise not to do anything too big so i don't lag the server.
Have you read the rules: i have and 100% agree with them.
Did you download the extra pack: yes

bigbass1997

Jul 29, 2019
Join Us:

In order to be white listed on the server you need to email an application to [email protected].POSTING A COMMENT ON THIS FORUM DOESN'T COUNT AS A VALID APPLICATION AND YOU WILL NOT BE WHITE LISTED! This is the format you need to have your application in when you send your email:

Just as a reminder, everyone should EMAIL the quoted email above. Otherwise your application will not be valid. Personally I assume that everyone that posted here on the forum didn't actually read anything on the first post such as the rules, since the quoted text comes directly after the rules.

Laloth000

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Leha
In Game Name: Leoxandro
Why you want to join the server: Because I see you have lot's of special crafts:D
How long have you been playing Minecraft: For a 1 year
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: About 3 monthes
What other mod packs have you been playing: Was playing tekkit, then just saw some videos on youtue, and thought, hmm, that's pack is much better
What would you do on the server: I'd like to build a workshop for newers
Have you read the rules: Yes, I have
Did you download the extra pack: Yes, I did

Please read the whole post and declined[DOUBLEPOST=1362941821][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: Jonathan Dodson
In Game Name: Bobisfun321
Why you want to join the server: I am looking for a whitelisted ultimate pack server with a friendly community.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: about 4 years
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: since the launcher was available
What other mod packs have you been playing: tekkit for a short time but did not like the fact of being outdated and not approved by most mod developers.
What would you do on the server: generally play and have fun with very useful builds. will contribute to community builds.
Have you read the rules: yes
Did you download the extra pack: i am working on it at the moment.

Please read the whole post and declined[DOUBLEPOST=1362941860][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: Victor
In Game Name: vman150
Why you want to join the server: I'm annoyed and tired of finding either laggy, unfriendly and servers that don't care. I hope this server can be better than those.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: about 2 years now
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: a year now
What other mod packs have you been playing: Tekkit, Technic, Voxel mod pack, DireWolf20, FTB Retro, FTB Beta pack A, MindCrack and FTB Ultimate.
What would you do on the server: My ultimate goal would be a HUGE public workshop, resource bank and super farm where everyone is welcome is welcome to help or take what they need.
Have you read the rules: Yes, I will abide to them and enforce them.
Did you download the extra pack: Yes, good pack.

Please read the whole post and declined[DOUBLEPOST=1362941898][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why you want to join the server: ftb on your own isn't exciting and i want to play with a polite community
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1 and a half years i remember every vanilla recipe except from the item frame
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: a couple of months, it really does get boring in single player however i have found making sorting system with thermal expansion allows for it to be much more compact
What other mod packs have you been playing: tekkit for a short while until i realized the reason ftb is so much quicker (hundred of conflicts in tekkit)
What would you do on the server: make a small floating island network so i can have biomass production on one island then power gen on another ect but i promise not to do anything too big so i don't lag the server.
Have you read the rules: i have and 100% agree with them.
Did you download the extra pack: yes

Please read the whole post and declined

FijianMamba

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Kyle
In Game Name: FijianMamba
Why you want to join the server: I want to join the server because I want to be part of an awesome community of people and have fun
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1 year
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: 4 months
What other mod packs have you been playing: Tekkit and basically every other FTB pack
What would you do on the server: Try and make my home as ultimate as possible ;)
Have you read the rules: Yes
Did you download the extra pack: I will if i get accepted

I will also send an email with the same info

Laloth000

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Kyle
In Game Name: FijianMamba
Why you want to join the server: I want to join the server because I want to be part of an awesome community of people and have fun
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1 year
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: 4 months
What other mod packs have you been playing: Tekkit and basically every other FTB pack
What would you do on the server: Try and make my home as ultimate as possible ;)
Have you read the rules: Yes
Did you download the extra pack: I will if i get accepted

I will also send an email with the same info

Please only send an email

wool

Jul 29, 2019
those who are alr whitelisted can you help me with some of my configs please cause whenever I log in my mc crashes

Erztsuku

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Terrence
In Game Name:liawjunwei1999
Why you want to join the server:To help other players and play. Mostly is mining!
How long have you been playing Minecraft:Around 1 year
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast:I've just started FTB last month and found quite less server :[
What other mod packs have you been playing:Just mindcrack
What would you do on the server:Building things and mining . Mostly help other players.
Have you read the rules:Yes
Did you download the extra pack:Yes

bigbass1997

Jul 29, 2019
those who are alr whitelisted can you help me with some of my configs please cause whenever I log in my mc crashes
Best thing to do is to first of all make sure you have the latest version of Java. Once you have that and MC still crashes for you then what you will want to do is make a new folder and download a fresh launcher from the FeedTheBeast website. After you have done this download the Ultimate Pack through the launcher of course. Once MC loads to the main menu screen close it. Download the extra pack and extract the files into the proper folder and overwrite all files. After that is done, start the launcher again and launch the Ultimate Pack. If it asks you if you want to update the pack say No. If you have any problems or if this doesn't work then reply here.