Whitelist Server The Beast Unleashed [TPPI 0.3.0 | MyTown | Dedicated Server | Dynmap | Greylist | Friendly]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sacred5010

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:
Sacred5010

Why do you want to play on our server? (One paragraph):
I like closed in server's that are whitelisted because I feel more safe and I know the people who are on. It's nice to have a community of people and not just a bunch of people that I don't know fit into one server with people who grief, and cheat. I like to be able to protect my things but also to know that not just anyone can join the server and annoy you.

What can you contribute to our server? (One paragraph):
I'm not very sure what "contribute" means in this situation, but i'm going to take it like this. I am a decent FTB player that knows the ins and out's to Feed The Beast. I like to use mods like Thermal Expansion, Thaumcraft, and mods that add a lot to the game.

What is your age?:
I am 13.

Were you banned on another server before? (Yes/no):
No.

Who do you currently know on the server?:
I don't think I know anyone but I may.

Is English your first language? (Yes/no):
Yes

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there Sacred5010,

Thank you for applying for the server, your application has been accepted. You will need to add the 1.4.7 iChun Hats mod to the Ultimate Pack to be able to join the server on beast.pwnz.org. Spawn is still under construction, '/warp mainland' will teleport you out of the spawn area.

Have fun,
__Sirloin__

Painze

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username
Painze

2) Why do you want to play on our server? (One paragraph)
I like playing FTB, and i have mostly played on a dedicated server at home with some friends, and then i tried playing on a open server which i didn't like because of the many griefers. So i hope that this server is a better.

3) What can you contribute to our server? (One paragraph)
I don't really know what i can contribute to the server other than playing on it and telling my friends about it.

4) What is your age?

5) Were you banned on another server before? (Yes/no)
No.

6) Who do you currently know on the server?

I don't know anyone on the server.

7) Is English your first language? (Yes/no)
Yes.

Zuhkiwi

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username: Marzbarz28

2) Why do you want to play on our server? (One paragraph): I got very tired of playing single player and i have been looking for a Community based server that i can play on without the worry of being griefed, stolen from, or having to hear whining people. I feel that this server would be a good server for me, as it seems like it has a small community that can be regulated for things like griefing and stealing so that we can all have fun without grief.

3) What can you contribute to our server? (One paragraph): I can help bring automation and can help other people around the server if they need help. I would like to be able to join the server and be active in the community and in general just helpout and be part of a great community.

4) What is your age? 15

5) Were you banned on another server before? (Yes/no) Yes, but for something i had not done.

6) Who do you currently know on the server? No one, but i would like to get to know many different people

7) Is English your first language? (Yes/no) Yes

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there Painze and Marzbarz28,

Thank you for applying for the server, your applications have been accepted. You will need to add the 1.4.7 iChun Hats mod to the Ultimate Pack to be able to join the server on beast.pwnz.org. Spawn is still under construction, '/warp mainland' will teleport you out of the spawn area.

Marzbarz28 if you feel you have been unfairly banned you should start a dispute on MCBans and get them to remove your global ban. The server that banned you obviously had a good reputation with MCBans, because you lost 3/10 reputation points. I have whitelisted you, but you will not be able to join the server until your reputation goes above 8/10.

Have fun,
__Sirloin__

TheGreatPoskitt

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username: TheGreatPoskitt

2) Why do you want to play on our server? (One paragraph): I started my modded Minecraft journeys with the introduction of tekkit. Good times. I still cherish fond memories of building great factories and making friends oceans away. Sadly, those days were numbered as the server lost funding and commitment. After that, Minecraft lost the constant excitement that drew me to the vast terrains it holds. I moved on to the FPS genre of games. I played that for over a year. But deep down inside, I couldn't satisfy my hunger to build. And so began my "quest" for a server capable of rekindling the memories I made back in the day. I truly hope this is the answer.

3) What can you contribute to our server? (One paragraph): Besides being proficient in both Industrial Craft and Build Craft, I have a solid understaning of the mechanics of GregTech and Thaumology. I plan on creating a amusement park utilizing Industrial credits as currency. It will feature several server inspired attractions and rides.

4) What is your age?: 15

5) Were you banned on another server before? (Yes/no): No

6) Who do you currently know on the server?Not anyone at the moment, but I'm a fast learner.

7) Is English your first language?Yessir

Matthew Rivas

Jul 29, 2019
I really wanted to apply, and I could have brought some Photoshop work to the banner above. But why play on a server without quarries. It takes to long to have to go out a get the resources my self. It's like the only way to get everything done after the basics. I guess I will apply anyways.

1) Minecraft username: SchwanzDerFuchs
2) Why do you want to play on our server? (One paragraph): Cause I can't find any other servers that don't have millions of children playing. I private servers only because there are not so many people and this server seems like it's set a perfect 16 slots. So it will be nice and quiet.
3) What can you contribute to our server? (One paragraph): I work in Photoshop, and I can make pretty decent art.
Here is an example of something I made from complete scratch.
9DCgidJ.jpg
4) What is your age?: 18
5) Were you banned on another server before? (Yes/no): No I just recently got done being Admin/CoOwner of a server that shut down.
6) Who do you currently know on the server?: I have currently no clue about what who or what is on this server. Just thought it'd be cool to be on a small server.
7) Is English your first language? (Yes/no): Yes, I am a American
P.S. If any further information is required please feel free to ask.

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there TheGreatPoskitt,

Thank you for applying for the server, your application has been accepted. You will need to add the 1.4.7 iChun Hats mod to the Ultimate Pack to be able to join the server on beast.pwnz.org. Spawn is still under construction, '/warp mainland' will teleport you out of the spawn area.

Have fun,
__Sirloin__

But why play on a server without quarries.
Well, no one asked you to apply.

Matthew Rivas

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if that sounded bad. It's the main thing people try to get, but I think over my actions and apologize you don't really need it. It's late and I'm very tired so I don't think straight.

Zuhkiwi

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there Painze and Marzbarz28,

Thank you for applying for the server, your applications have been accepted. You will need to add the 1.4.7 iChun Hats mod to the Ultimate Pack to be able to join the server on beast.pwnz.org. Spawn is still under construction, '/warp mainland' will teleport you out of the spawn area.

Marzbarz28 if you feel you have been unfairly banned you should start a dispute on MCBans and get them to remove your global ban. The server that banned you obviously had a good reputation with MCBans, because you lost 3/10 reputation points. I have whitelisted you, but you will not be able to join the server until your reputation goes above 8/10.

Have fun,
__Sirloin__

Hey, i can use my other account,
Can you whitelist

JellyGay

~thanks

stankfinger92

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username
stankfinger92
Well I've been away from FTB for a while due to getting a new job and I recently moved into an apartment but now I've got things settled I would like to find a new server to play on. So after doing a bit of research I've come to the conclusion this might be a server I'm looking for with very few restrictions, most likely a small to medium size player base, and with the mention of admins from all time zones means I can play at odd times of the day and still have support from admins if need be.
I am a older minecraft player, I can safely say I've been playing for almost two years now, since the early alpha days. I also have a full knowledge of most mods, a creative thirst for perfection, and a long list of friends who are just as equally diverse who often join me. I never build anything the same way twice and I enjoy a community of players who I have in the past helped build towns, cities, castles, etc. I also find myself with a helping hand towards new players and younger players, giving them shelter and supplies to get them started.
4) What is your age?
I'm 21 years old.
I've never to my knowledge been banned from a server on minecraft and if you need to check my background (which I hope you do) I can only assume you will find it clean.
So far no one but I am bringing along with me today to this whitelist a friend named Zero_Fategod who is my loyal follower and builder in minecraft who is also hoping to find a great server to play on and build wonderful things.
Yes my only language is English.
I look forward to hearing from you and playing on this server.
Thank you.
~Stankfinger92

Zero_Fategod

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username: Zero_Fategod

2) Why do you want to play on our server?: I have played FTB and other mod packs for years and as most gamers do, got burnt out and payed somthing else for an age. However Minecraft being Minecraft it sucked me back in like light (or anything for that matter[Get it?]) to a black hole. Having frequented many Mindcrack servers I thought that I might take it up a notch and move to Ultimate. I know how to use most it not all of the mods so why not?

3) What can you contribute to our server?: As was said above I have frequented other modded servers and done quite well. I'v only ever quit after crippling griefing. so expect me to be more of a long term player. I have excessive experience with modded Minecraft and can build a number of useful contraptions. I have in the past have and probably will run a town. Also I am a people person.

4) What is your age?: 20

5) Were you banned on another server before?: No

6) Who do you currently know on the server?: Umm no one but as I'm positive you've already read I come With my friend and perpetual master Stankfinger92.

7) Is English your first language?: Yes

I look forward to hearing from you and playing on this server.
Thank you.
Zero_Fategod

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
Zero_Fategod and stankfinger92,

Your are now whitelisted. Remember to grab iChun's hats mod v1.2.0 for Minecraft 1.4.7 and I'll see you on the server!

JackelSL

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username JackleSL

2) Why do you want to play on our server? (One paragraph) I have been looking for a nice server to play on that has some decent specs and a small community. Been playing on a mindcrack server were I am an Admin (DeltroNR) and just want to play with some new mods.

3) What can you contribute to our server? (One paragraph) I am pretty knowledgeable about most of the mods in the Ultimate pack. I tend to help people if they have any questions or need any help. Also hopefully soon complete Turtle World Domination.

4) What is your age? 14

5) Were you banned on another server before? (Yes/no) No

6) Who do you currently know on the server? No one.

7) Is English your first language? (Yes/no) Yea.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1372430223][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I am sorry if that was somewhat short I had to write that on my Ipod.

kuroikaen

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username: KuroiKaen

I prefer to play on servers among other players, and I choose whitelist servers to be sure random people cannot join and grief. This server has caught my interest, having simple rules, and the banned items are fairly chosen. The server is protected as well, and I have had issues with players stealing from me.
I am capable in most tech mods, and I'm usually able to puzzle out mods otherwise. I am able to make compressed setups in any area given to me.
4) What is your age? 16

5) Were you banned on another server before? (Yes/no) No

6) Who do you currently know on the server? Nobody

7) Is English your first language? (Yes/no) Yes

Mysticpoisen

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username:
Mysticpoisen​
I have been looking for a good server for quite a long time, i have been accepted into more than a couple, but never really found a good server that i can stay and enjoy, this one could possibly be the one i have been looking for. I know that the big thing with a lot of poeple is the banning for quarries, i actually like it because i always used turtles anyways. All the rules are completely reasonable and I support them 100%.
I have a pretty broad knowledge of FTB, I know almost all the mods and and know most of their functions. I am an amateur programmer, so ComputerCraft is my favorite mod and i can create programs for turtles, if anybody needs one. I do know how to use almost all the mods, the main exception being bees.
4) What is your age?
Not in Minecraft nor FTB
Nobody, saw this thread while trolling the server promotions, looking for a place to hang my hat.
Yes

Francis Baster

Jul 29, 2019
Hi JackleSL, KuroiKaen and Mysticpoisen,

Have fun,
__Sirloin__

goggleberry

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username?
Goggleberry

2) Why do you want to play on the server?
I would really like to play on this server because when I have been on non-whitelisted servers before my house has been griefed or my things stolen and this server looks like it has a friendly community and good plugins. I have been looking for a server for a very long time since I got bored of single player but I havn't fell in love with any yet. I like servers with small communities and without too many banned items so this looks like the perfect server for me. I also made an account on here specifically to be able to apply to this server.

3) What can you contribute to our server?
I have a large knowledge of the ftb mods and I can build cool contraptions. I am very friendly towards other players and help them out with free items if needed and fixing their machines. I have also introduced one or two friends to this server before I have even sent this application and I'm sure more of them will follow me to help grow the servers community.

4) What is your age?
I am 13.

5) Were you banned on another server before?
Not on any server or modpack.

No one, but I have told MOGZZY04 about this server and he has made an application.

7) Is English your first language?
Yes

Reactions: MOGZZY04

MOGZZY04

Jul 29, 2019
1) MOGZZY04
2)i would like to play on your server because i like building and because it seems to sound like a really good server and that it is a white list server means its not open to every body and you choose who goes on is really cool.
3)i am a good person with redstone i will tell all my friends about this server and tell them that they should come on. also i will help other players if they are stuck or in need of help.
4)13
5)no i have not been banned on ftb or minecraft.
6)i don't know anyone but my friend Goggleberry is also making an application for this server.
7)english is my first language yes ;)
hope you like this thank you