So, after the release of TC4 I decided to scrap the effects that I had working prior to it, because they seemed boring and unimaginative. So if you have an idea, be it large or small. This is your time to voice it and if it's good I'll implement it into the mod.
Now for those who don't know what this mod is, here is a brief explanation.
Thaumic Infusion is an addon mod for Thamcraft, it's sole purpose is to allow players to be able to infuse aspects (using the new infusing mechanic in TC4) into various blocks. These infused aspects then cause the block to do things, now as an example. You infuse motus in some stone bricks, it will cause all living base entities to get a speed buff when it walks over the block. You infuse Lux, the block becomes a light source. Etc.
Now the thing is to remember, that currently I am only working on structure base blocks. This means blocks that do not have any other purpose other that aesthetics and for buildings, IE: Stone, Cobble, Stone Bricks, Etc.
So that's basically what the mod is, obviously there will be more in the finished product. However that's what the basically is.
Here is a list of all the aspect's in TC4.
- Aer - Jump Boost
- Ignis - Sustains a fire above it forever (Nertherrack)
- Aqua - Causes the block to act as a water source
- Lux - Emits Light
- Motus - Give's players speed buffs
- Victus - Absorption Potion
- Gelum - Low Friction/slippy
- Mortuus - Entities take damage when walking on it
- Alienis - Allows you to teleport between two blocks
- Auram - Releases aspects to any entity with a wand standing on it
- Herba - Allows you to plant plants on the block
- Bestia - Stops mobs from spawning on the block
- Machina - Emits a redstone signal