Thaumcraft 4.1 automation

pavelkomin

Jul 29, 2019
With thaumcraft 4.1 crucible automation is very easy. Arcane infusion isn't that hard too, you can just pump items to pedestals using itemducts, but arcane workbench crafting is very tricky. I used item shifter, but it totally don't work, turtles were much better, I managed to get items into arcane workbench, but I didn't found a way to pull the final item out of it (peripheral.pushItemIntoSlot() or peripheral.pullItemIntoSlot() don't work), also I don't found a way to move the wand. So i ask about a help, but I think this is impossible, for now. Here is my code for automatically filling the arcane workbench, you should put items to the turtle, like if you will be putting then into arcane workbench (slots 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 , 9, 10, 11)

pastebin.com/L098bKYy

RandalllFlagg

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure about Full automation on the infusion altar. i got it fully automated, except for the activation of the altar. I've tried autominus activators, Dynamism tablets, heak, i even tried golems. all of them failed. is there any other way?

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
I'm not sure about Full automation on the infusion altar. i got it fully automated, except for the activation of the altar. I've tried autominus activators, Dynamism tablets, heak, i even tried golems. all of them failed. is there any other way?
Dynamisim tablets should be able to use a wand on the runic matrix. I don't know what version of Thaumic Tinkerer that was added in.

RandalllFlagg

Jul 29, 2019
I've found out that using the tome of knowledge sharing in an autonomous activator, then using a wand allows for fully automatic infusion
step 1: get research
step 2: Get tome of knowledge sharing and use it
step 3: insert tome in activator
step 3.5: set activator to Redstone activation: High
step 4: after 1.5 seconds, replace tome with wand
these steps might help out on infusion automation

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
I've found out that using the tome of knowledge sharing in an autonomous activator, then using a wand allows for fully automatic infusion
A wand in a dynamism tablet works fine but that is a very interesting method.

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
thanks for that, doing an automated altar myself, was kinda lost on how to get the infusion going ;)

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
oy. is there no other way to make the infusion happen without a player wacking it with sticks? cmon really? dynamism tablets...nope. turtle..nope. activator..if you make it 'learn' via knowledge on login...i need 100% automation, no interaction whatsoever.

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
oy. is there no other way to make the infusion happen without a player wacking it with sticks? cmon really? dynamism tablets...nope. turtle..nope. activator..if you make it 'learn' via knowledge on login...i need 100% automation, no interaction whatsoever.

you need a mod, that constructs a fake player entity, that persists its NBT Data (i.e. its thaumcraft training) to disk.