Thaumcraft 1.7.2 Bug?

SolarChaos

Jul 29, 2019
I'm in early game ThaumCraft on the 1.7.2 Magicality Pack on the AT Launcher (Yes I know this may be the wrong place to post this, but it's more of a ThaumCraft bug, so I think it'll be okay) and I just made an Infernal Furnace. I threw an item grate on top, tossed in some cobble, iron ore, gold ore and cinnabar ore, stepped outside to breed some cows, came back inside and crashed before I could try to access my chest. I have a Hungry Chest in front of the furnace to pick up the items, but every time I log in I crash immediately after loading my world. I think the cinnabar ore may have some problem with the furnace, because I threw it in last and it took a bit for me to crash, though I'm not certain. Can anyone enlighten me to the issue?

Elwoodio

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know but previously a way to correct crashes like that where you go in and crash is to go into files and delete the player.DAT file

SolarChaos

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know but previously a way to correct crashes like that where you go in and crash is to go into files and delete the player.DAT file
But if I do that, it'll delete my player data and I'll lose everything I have on me. I don't think it's that sort of bug. I don't have anything super important on me, so I'm alright with deleting it if I have to, I just don't think that's the cause.

TPB

Jul 29, 2019
If the changelog crashlog mentions something like
Code:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
        at java.util.ArrayList.elementData(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
        at net.minecraftforge.oredict.OreDictionary.getOreName(OreDictionary.java:285)
Then most probably you are not running the latest Forge for 1.7.2. Update Forge to .1147 and all should be fine.

(looked on the site for magicality, you should be running 1121... so yeah that should be it. Also, right now you should not be able to create node in a jar. Updating forge fixes that, too.)