TF Mining Tree in the Deep Dark

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
So I decided to test out the TF Miners Tree in the Deep Dark yesterday, who knows maybe the pile of ores would be double the size... science & all...

It seemed to work fine at first & pulled up some iron & copper, I left to make a chunckloader came back & placed it & left for a while. Came back again & hmmmm no change, ok so maybe it needs a player close by, so I afk for a while & still no change. Right maybe I am being impatient so I leave it overnight, no change again? Ok so maybe something derped in worldgen & there are no ores so I dig a little, like down to bedrock & there are plenty of ores there. What I did notice is that I am over an ocean biome, I never noticed that when I first placed the tree, would that matter?

Anyone tried this successfully & is there any benefit to it? I am playing SMP DW20 .12.

Niels Henriksen

Jul 29, 2019
There is alot of ore in Deep Dark. Im playing DW20 1.0.14 and I have 3 qurrays in Deep Dark.

But I have never tried the Mining Tree :D

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, that's why I am there :D

I came late to this server so am not quiet quarry ready yet but I have access to all the fun dimensions, so thought why not - not quiet a successful as I was hoping though...