Texture Pack not load

Blub108

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys :)

I have a problem with the texture packs.I have dowloaded the sphax texture pack for unleashed.
I drag it to the texture pack folder in the unleashed pack and then I go ingame to Optiones->Texture Packs,
then I click on the sphax texture pack,it load and then switch it to default again.
Pls help me :(
And sorry for my bad english :)

Blub108

smenes

Jul 29, 2019
probably because there is too much .png and OptiFine can't handle it.

2 solution; remove Optifine or remove some .png inside your texture pack.

Gilliam

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to sounds a dud but how do you remove optifine as I cant see it in any of the mod folders etc.

smenes

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to sounds a dud but how do you remove optifine as I cant see it in any of the mod folders etc.
Optifine it's a jar mod, it' not in mods folder. In 1.6.x and above it's no longer a jar mod and you can find it in mods folder. Look inside instMods folder in your install directory.

Gilliam

Jul 29, 2019
Does it not come pre loaded out of the launcher as I only have minecraftforge.zip the the instmods folder ?

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
No Optifine is one of those mods that never gave permission to be included and Slowpoke agreed. The two major reasons for him not wanting it included I've heard were. One is that sp614x would loose the ability to update as frequently as he can since the mod pack would need to be update as well. Second Optifine does not always help, on some systems it seems to slow them down and even crash. If you do not see Optifine in the instMods folder then you do not have it installed.