Texture pack for Direwolf20?

Defiancey

Jul 29, 2019
Im going to start using the new direwolf pack. I was using unleashed and was using the soartex pack but its not availible on launcher. I tried using via the ingame browser thing but i couldnt get it to load. Im assuming its cause its set for MC 1.5.2 or something with unleashed. Is there a way to get soartex to work with the new pack or do i need to find a new pack all together?

ManaaniWanderer

Jul 29, 2019
The Summerfeilds works pretty well as well, just know that its not complete and doesn't like Dynamos as of then 12/11/13 version.

Defiancey

Jul 29, 2019
Ok that one pack work good until i started messing around with thaumcraft and the research table is all messed up. It shows sections of pinkish purple areas. Now i thought this might have been an issue with 1.0.7 of the direwolf20 pack, but it has to do with that pack. Now i know its beta, but is there something i can do to fix this? I dont care if certain items wont display with the pack, but i would like them to show up as vanilla items then.

Card

Jul 29, 2019
Ok that one pack work good until i started messing around with thaumcraft and the research table is all messed up. It shows sections of pinkish purple areas. Now i thought this might have been an issue with 1.0.7 of the direwolf20 pack, but it has to do with that pack. Now i know its beta, but is there something i can do to fix this? I dont care if certain items wont display with the pack, but i would like them to show up as vanilla items then.
For SummerFields or Soartex? I'm the creator of SummerFields FTB version, so if it's on SummerFields I'll have a look tonight.

Defiancey

Jul 29, 2019
Soartex. I checked in the soartex thread under texture packs and this problem has been reported.

accapulco

Jul 29, 2019
I like faithful, its basically a better resolution vanilla. This way when a mod doesn't have a texture it doesn't look completely out of place like it does with other packs.