Texture item id's

Gilliam

Jul 29, 2019
IM not a texture pro but where some Unleashed textures are missing from certain packs but are available for others I am essentially customising a pack but when adding a texture for gravisuite's to my custom pack and then checking the NEI a small number of items are showing incorrectly and am not sure if this is due to an item id clash. Is there a way I can do a search for item id's to see if two textures are using the same id and then assign a spare to one of them ?

Thnx

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Textures don't use item IDs. They use names.

For instance, if in the item class file it says that the texture file will be in gravisuite/textures/items/armor and that the file name will be chest.png then in the texture pack folder it has to be in either texturepack/mods/gravisuite or just gravisuite/textures/items/armor and the file name has to be chest.png.

Gilliam

Jul 29, 2019
Santa

Thx very much. Made perfect sense and am now ploughing through it
Textures don't use item IDs. They use names.

For instance, if in the item class file it says that the texture file will be in gravisuite/textures/items/armor and that the file name will be chest.png then in the texture pack folder it has to be in either texturepack/mods/gravisuite or just gravisuite/textures/items/armor and the file name has to be chest.png.
ta