Texture Artist Wanted!

WreckItGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys im one of those modder who CANT texture and is looking for help
happy.png
Im in NO hurry for textures so anyone who is willing to help can take there time!

Some Information about my mod:
Im maken a mod which is going to be a big mod or i hope it will be. I intend to make the mod almost as big or bigger then tekkit and im going to try and balance it out for all player types (This will depend on beta testers when i send it out to see how it goes) Reason why i want it as big or bigger then tekkit is i know its a big mod with 8ish coders and i guess id love to make a big mod been a single coder!

What it should contain is Ores, Tools, Armors, Dimensions, Foods, Plants, Hostile Passive Mobs, Boos Mobs, Biomes, Achievements, New Fluids, Fuel, GUI's, Structure Generation and much much more!

What im currently Looking for is:
Ore, Ore Drop, Ore block, Tools and armor Textures.(If anyone wants to take a crack at the other stuff Listed above this part go a head ill be very interested!)

Ore = The Generated Ore
Ore Drop = Material Dropped By the Ore
Ore Block = The material block formed by 9 Ore Drop Materials.

You can make individual textures if you would like but its not needed, I fell this would be asking to much so what im looking for here is about 2-3 Metal type ores with the vanilla stone texture as the background. Same applys to the gemstones, Raw Matter and Dust Stone. Textures can be any colour except black/grey colours so i can recolour them to match there specific ore. They types can be anything you deside.

Metal Ores Currently in my mod:
Tin, Copper, Silver, Lunar, Nickle, Mithril, Adamantium, Platinum, Obsidian, Rhodium,Titanium,Tungsten

Gemstone Ores Currently in my mod:
Ruby, Sapphire, Topaz, Amethyst, Citrine, Onyx, Emerald

Raw Matter Currently in my mod:
Uranium

Dust Stone Currently in my mod:
BlueStone, YellowStone, PurpleStone, OrangeStone

Tools and Armor what id love here is:
2 sets of tools and armor for the metal materials.
1 Set for the Gemstones
If possible upgraded Versions of each set would be amazing! (So i guess thats 6 sets in total)
If anyone wants go nuts make a mystery set of tools or armors!
happy.png

If anyone would like to make a texture for anything not listed here please feel free to go nuts maken a random mob or a new creeper or a new dimension type of blocks im very interested in experienced texture artists work!

Thanks in advance!

PS: If theres any ores you think i should add list them below! Also any suggestions would be awesome!

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Seeing as Tekkit is a modpack with dozens of mods - and therefore equally many coders - spanning years of work....good luck.

Plus, you appear not to have a planned a direction for this mod. Right now, you only have a bunch of ores and plans for some tools and "maybe a custom creeper". Such a mod will not ever be "bigger than tekkit".

WreckItGamer

Jul 29, 2019
I got bored so here.
gabqUyx.png

You will have to chop it up yourself.

There quite cool :3 If you get bored again you can try out new styles and stuff since ill be maken dimentions ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1378718366][/DOUBLEPOST]
Seeing as Tekkit is a modpack with dozens of mods - and therefore equally many coders - spanning years of work....good luck.

Plus, you appear not to have a planned a direction for this mod. Right now, you only have a bunch of ores and plans for some tools and "maybe a custom creeper". Such a mod will not ever be "bigger than tekkit".

I have a very far out planed idea of what i want to make, and i do intend to make plenty of passive and hostel mobs rare loot ect but balancing the mod to be Favorited by all player types will be difficult Thats were trial and error launches will come in handy i also intend to have my own launcher and hopefully a basic website so it can auto update!