Tetshio Plays Agrarian Skies, Crash Landings, Blood n Bones (Hardcore)!

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Just a tidbit about me before I introduce my videos, I started playing Minecraft this last December (2013) but I've grown to love the Skyblock game mode. Learnt a lot, built stuff, but then saw Agrarian Skies. Now this made me want to play it due to its nature with its mods. I have no experience and knowledge about the MineFactory Reloaded and Ex Nihilo and other mods (relying heavily on the wiki). So I begin my adventure on Agrarian Skies with just the vanilla knowledge I have and go forth to discover this amazing modpack!

Special Highlights & Tutorials:
Tutorial: How to Create a Superflat World in Agrarian Skies
Tutorial: How to Get & Run Modpacks on the FTB Launcher
Tutorial: How to Upgrade/Downgrade Modpacks & Get Starter Maps
Highlight: The Dolly
Highlight: Warp Book

Agrarian Skies Season 2 Ver 2.1.6 - 2.1.9 Playlist

Going to be starting to play other modpacks as well. Starting off with Crash Landings and then off to Blood N Bones! Really excited to play these modpacks and possibly do something else later if I feel that these two hardcore modpacks are really hard (maybe a FTB modpack or Resonant Rise or Attack of the B-Team)

Crash Landings 1.0.6!
Crash Landings Starter Guide 1.1.1

Blood N Bones 1.1.1 (Hardcore)

UPDATE: Feb 27, 2015

After a long period of time of absence (due to real life and PC being stolen), I am coming back to do videos with some modpacks that have caught my attention. Blast Off & Regrowth are two that I see myself playing alot. Early March 2015 will be the time frame of my return. :D

Last edited:

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019

I'm getting the hang of this modpack yet too many stuff still to learn!! Love it

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019

Made the sifting for resources more compact and set some stuff hidden so it's not cluttered on the main floor.

Adding new stuff

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Reverted back to 2.1.2 seeing 2.1.3 is currently unstable and didn't want to lose any progress (which I did once and it wont happen again, hopefully)

Continuing with the series and trying to achieve everything on the quest book,

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019

I did an experiement near the end of Eps 15, kinda regret it now but I found it funny during that time.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Updating thread & 1st post:

Update: I have lost all my progress due to me being a derp as I have bought a new hard drive. I thought I have transferred all of my files from the old HDD but I formatted it before I can check my files in the new HDD. So I guess I'll be ending Season 1 and be starting Season 2 soon. Season 1 was more of a rough playthru for me, ranging from technical difficulties with the files as well as not knowing what to do in the modpack. But with watching players like PurpleMentat, BevoLJ, and Generikb, I have learnt more than what I would have done by just doing it on my own. With that said, see you on the next installment of Agrarian Skies! (Hopefully I get Season 2 out soon so I can finish it (looking at the people who have made it far enough into the quests), there's lots of work to be rebuilt!

I'll just leave you with special videos I've made thru season 1.

Reactions: PurpleMentat

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
I have started Season 2 with two eps 1s, first is the typical let's play (which majority on youtube does) and the other one is more of a time-lapse, less in-depth, but shows quest progression. I'm experimenting with it to see which one would the viewers want more.

Episode 1: Tackling Home Sweet Home

Episode 1.5: The Beginning

Thank you for your feedback.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Cobblestone Madness & Dirt Dilemma

Claiming the End!

Wither Dragon Mano y Mano

Bees, Quests, and a Special Reward

RockLeethal

Jul 29, 2019
Your going to do blood n bones? Dont. Seriously. I would never, EVER, wish blood n bones on somebody. Most hardcore pack ever, IMO. Seriously.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Your going to do blood n bones? Dont. Seriously. I would never, EVER, wish blood n bones on somebody. Most hardcore pack ever, IMO. Seriously.

I will once I get the time, right now I'm finishing up Agrarian Skies. Then while waiting for resources to come, play Crash Landings and when I'm semi-free, Blood n Bones. I've seen alot saying it's too hardcore but who knows. Don't worry, I"m not gonna be one of those squimish screaming videos you see out there. If I'm not mistaken, @PurpleMentat is also gonna do another extensive modpack spotlight on Blood n Bones just like what he did with Agrarian Skies.

Reactions: PurpleMentat

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
How long can I survive in this hardcore world! Yet I shall keep cool and smell the roses with the mods and mechanics to keep myself sane.

Moving on, Crash Landings has been changed drastically due to game balance and keeping it challenging. But how challenging will it become with the Hard Map?

But wait there's more! Didn't forget about Agrarian Skies! While waiting for stuff to be collected, might as well do other stuff rather than wait. At least get some quests done and hopefully next week, I shall be finished with the modpack!