Greylist Server TekkitTekkit FTB|direwolf20 1.6 v1.0.11|Open|Lag free Griefer free Fun

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

john01dav

Nov 30, 2013
First of all please do not hate us just because we are from Technic!

Overview:
We are a small(ish) server with 100 slots! There is absolutely no griefing on this server and we replace the griefed items if you do get griefed (if your griefed building/other thing is claimed). The goal of the server is to provide a good, safe, family friendly place for people to hang out, relax and have fun!

How To Join:
1) Use the direwolf20 1.6.4 pack. We are always on the latest version
2) Join using our ip (ftb.terratekkit.org)

Information/Specs:
Server Ip: ftb.terratekkit.org (or s48.hosthorde.com:25711 if the srv record does not work)
Server Name: TerraTekkit FTB
Ram: 6gb (will be upgraded as needed)
Processor: 4ghz dual core
Game Mode: Hard (You do not lose items when die as a balancing factor for the hard mode)

Rules:
- No Griefing - Instant ban
- No Trolling - Tempban
- No Disrespecting staff - Whoever you disrespect chooses
- No using exploits. Because of the way mods are coded the claiming system in imperfect and is unable to protect everything so please be considerate. - Ban
- Large pits are very ugly so all quarries should be located in the mining world (/warp minehere) - Deleting the quarry and possible ban
- To get member make a base with the basic ic2 or te machines (generator, electric furnace, macerator, batbox, extractor and compressor) or a smeltry.
- No spamming - Mute
- No racisim sexisum or similar - Ban
- Keep swearing to a minium. We do not have an anti-swearing plugin right now because we want the server to be as free as possible however one will be added if this is abused. - Mute
- No inappropriate talk. We are not a rated G server but all ages are welcome so please be considerate. - Mute/ban depending on severity
- No asking for any ranks other than member. We will give these out as we see fit. However, if you really want to promote yourself as staff see our server forum at http://www.terratekkit.org/
- All players must make a base at least 200 blocks away from all other bases to make sure everyone has room to expand.
- If you are griefed a refund will only be given if the land is claimed.
- If you come across an unclaimed house and wish to claim it. Place a sign with your username so players /mail send you and wait 2 weeks; Then check for any response. Once it has been 2 weeks without a response then you may post a thread on the forums with the coords of it (Do not break the sign) so that a staff member may give you the building. NOTE: all machines will be removed from it so buildings do not become a way to get free stuff.
- No asking for or giving personal information about yourself or anyone else including but not limited to age and location

Banned items:
- ID:META:NAME:REASON
- 25273:*:Wand focus, excavation:Can override claims
- 13457:*:portal gun:Can be used for trolling and griefing
- 13458:*:portal gun:Can be used for trolling and griefing
- 243:1:*:Use a chunk loader for chunk loading
- 1227:*:Turtles:Buy vip in order to access turtles
- 1228:*:Turtles:Buy vip in order to access turtles
- 1230:*:Turtles:Buy vip in order to access turtles
- 10259:*:Creative Builders wand:Can override claims
- 10250:*:Builders wand:Can override claims
- 1508:*:Architect table:Server Breaking Item
- 450:6:Detector - Explosive from railcraft:Griefing
- 3479:*:Nuke:Griefing
- 7779:*:Tnt cart:Griefing
- 407:*:Tnt cart:Griefing
- 46:*:tnt
- 451:0:Anchors:Use a chunk loader for chunk loading
- 451:2:Anchors:Use a chunk loader for chunk loading
- 451:4:Anchors:Use a chunk loader for chunk loading
- 7766:*:Anchor cart:Use a chunk loader for chunk loading
- 7787:*:Anchor cart:Use a chunk loader for chunk loading
- 7768:*:Anchor cart:Use a chunk loader for chunk loading
- 7769:*:Tunnel bore:Griefing
- 7776:*: Pumpkin cart: dupe
- 29997:8: Drill:Griefing
- 29997:9: Drill:Griefing
- 29997:42: Drill:Griefing
- 29997:43: Drill:Griefing
- 3474:15:terraformer:Griefing
- 1285:*:book binder:Creating mystcraft ages is banend on this server
- 8959:*:writing desk:Creating mystcraft ages is banend on this server
- 8958:*:notebook:Creating mystcraft ages is banend on this server
- 8956:*:descriptive book:Creating mystcraft ages is banend on this server

Major plugins:
Note this is not a complete list, just the ones that we feel will effect you when you are playing on the server.
Mcpc+
Essentials
GriefPrevention
CoreProtect
WorldBorder (Radius 7000)
TekkitCustomizer
BuyWarp (custom plugin)
LoginSecurity (We are not cracked but do allow players to have an extra layer of security)
KillerMoney
QuickShop

Last edited:

john01dav

Nov 30, 2013
there is something strange with the item bans list dude
Thank you for letting me know, it should be fixed now. I re-created the post when updating to ftb direwolf20 (from unleashed), and the new one was based on the old one so I forgot to change the banned items list.

10xephos01

Oct 31, 2012
wat i mean is when you wrote the portal gun as banned it came out to be ":portal Gun" and not " : Portal Gun "

john01dav

Nov 30, 2013
Hello terratekkit, I just noticed (like a month late) that I forgot to update the ftb server, hence it's low player count. This was due to the ftb launcher randomly changing a property (or I changed it and forgot) that makes it not tell me about updates. Hence, as a result, the ftb server didn't get updated. It is updated now, so please come on and repopulate it! Sorry for the inconvience, as I said in the title, oops!