Tekkit server name change

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Oke i think some of you already know that i am gone switch my currently tekkit (shame) server to FTB once the pack is out.
Now we would need new name since Route66MineTekkit will not fit anymore !

Do some of you have some idea's for a NO EE server with community and Item based trading.

We are a community server so its nothing but correct to ask the community there opinion on the new name

We would like to leave Route66 on the front so we dont lose our logo.
Also we are a group of websites that all start with Route66.

Route66Gaming ( Our multi gaming clan. Website under construction )
Route66hardware (Our dutch Computer hardware shop. Website under construction )
Route66Community (A dutch computer modding and hardware forum offline till webshop runs)
And the former Route66minetekkit

Thanks for the help guys :)

Swaffer

Jul 29, 2019
Route66 Desert-Tech

Since (i think) route 66 runs through the desert [am i right?] and it'll be a techy server???

DaveSW

Jul 29, 2019
You might not want to write out EE so soon. EE3 promises to be far more balanced and interesting than before.

Raimbur

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, nice to see you here ;p

But ehm maybe route66gaming, i know it isn't original...

Raimbur

Jul 29, 2019
Wooops, i was to lazy to read your whole post...

But ehm it's pretty hard to find a good name wich contains route66 and has something to do with ftb....

However, i like egot66's name :p

MrJeff

Jul 29, 2019
Then go full generic.. Route66craft. That way, you won't be in this situation again if you have to switch again (or if FTB changes their names.)

Reactions: Skirty_007

mfgamesys

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so my last one was just me throwing something from my musical choice.

A short story on the Route66 gaming clans modded minecraft server. This was just something that made me smile when looking up the history of route 66(the highway).

Here is something that can be identified with route 66 which was at one time decommissioned and fell into disrepair(no mod updates for Route66mine______) then some time later small groups along the highway(the modded minecraft community) came together wanting to revive(the modded minecraft community). And so after some time a bill was passed the National Route 66 Preservation Bill (FTB mod pack) was enacted and the highway(server) was preserved for the next generation.

This is something I thought up (complete and utter fiction) but since your gaming clan is route 66 i thought it would be fitting to have a little story behind your servers name.

Reactions: Greedseed

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
yeah i think route66craft is a good one might be that one. gone wait a bit more to see if any other pop up