Techworld 2 sever with GregTech?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

cm97878

Jul 29, 2019
I've been looking around, is there any TechWorld 2 server with GTech? I barely ever use magic mods, so techworld is up my ally. Gtech is one of my most used mods, and I'm wondering if there's a server that has it. Anyone know of one?

Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, I doubt there is.
FTB does not use GT anymore and you'll have to add it manually.
If you want a server with GT badly then make it yourself.
If not just use TechWorld and join a server without GT.
:)

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sure if you looked hard enough, one exists. Heck, I'd make one myself if I didn't already admin two vanilla servers and a modded server.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

cm97878

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if anyone finds one, just reply to this or shoot me a PM, it'd be combining my favorite mods together. Can't make one myself because it would either cost money I don't have or it would completely slaughter my computer. Old ram, old motherboard, old processor. Great graphics card, though! Sadly, that doesn't help.....

trajano080

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if anyone finds one, just reply to this or shoot me a PM, it'd be combining my favorite mods together. Can't make one myself because it would either cost money I don't have or it would completely slaughter my computer. Old ram, old motherboard, old processor. Great graphics card, though! Sadly, that doesn't help.....
There's one called Unlimited-Monster. It's on Monster though, but it has GT. You don't have to get into magic mods if you don't like to, so you can try it.