Whitelist Server Team47 [Whitelist][Small][Geman speaking!][Mature][MindCrack]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sebe47

Jul 29, 2019
PJDV1MF.png

Hey Guys,
we want to start a new small FTB Mind Crack server
And we still looking for players!
Server Info:
- FTB Mindcrack 8.1.1
- Hosted in England
- 8 Slots (maybe later more)
- Whitelist
- Age 16+
- Teamspeak 3
- PVE
- German speaking!

Rules:
I think that should be clear to everyone but for completeness:

- No PvP
- No Griefing
- No Hack/Bug Exploits
- No Drop Party

To avoid Lags:

- No RP Frame Quarry
- No Vanilla Cobble Generator (Use Igneous Extruder)
- No Mining Turtle Fleet

Teamspeak 3:
IP: 193.0.159.15:10480
Slots: 12
Passwort: mindcrack

Whitelist Application:
In-Game Name:
Favorite mod:
Do you use Teamspeak3:
German speaking:
Why do you want to play here:

First Steps:
- Starting Friday night(if there are enough people)
- Before you can join the Server and TS3 but the MAP will reset!

Other:
I also looking for additional players who are familiar with server administration!

greetings
Sebe47

yummyface9x

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Yummyface
Experience with mods: I have tried most mods but most are still confusing.
Favorite mod: Buildcraft
Do you use Teamspeak3: not at this point in time
German speaking: no sir
Why do you want to play here: I am looking for a nice community that is fairly small and is accepting applications. I try to help others as much as possible so i try to be nice. I tend to overengineer a bit but i always try to play 100% legit and by the rules set by the server authority. I hope you will accept this application and let me join the server.
~~yummy

Epicspasam

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Epicspasam
Experience with mods: I watch youtube commentaries, probably too many.....
Favorite mod: Forestry
Do you use Teamspeak3: Indeed(I don't talk much)
German speaking: Nien
Why do you want to play here: This server caught my eye because of the low player cap. I don't like big servers, people come and go, take things that aren't theirs, then they leave feeling as if they don't need to be held responsibe for whatever they did. That is why I tend to stay on the side of smaller servers. Like a small rural town, everyone knows each other and are therefore held accountable for their actions! Thank you for reading my application, and I hope to see you all on the server!

Bootsatron

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Bootsatron123
Experience with mods: I play many other modpacks. I also test a close friends mods.
Favorite mod: Xycraft
Do you use Teamspeak3: no
German speaking: No
Why do you want to play here:I am looking for controlled environments to play modpacks. I dislike playing servers with a million people shouting across chats, with nothing that is even relevant to my gameplay. This is a place where I can actually care about what I see in chat! I thank you for reading. I can't wait to see your decision!

ZeroZ30o

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ZeroZ30o
Experience with mods: Mainly IC², CC, GregTech on hard, and some redpower.
Favorite mod: IC² + Gregtech. Don't be hatin' on him, altough he's not very nice...
Do you use Teamspeak3: Nope.
German speaking: .epoN
Why do you want to play here: Looking for a good community with the mindcrack pack, on a server that won't get shut down. (Up to now all the servers I've been on got shut down)
I also wanna get involved with a nice community, do some projects, you know, the good SMP stuff :).

ZeroZ30o

Jul 29, 2019
Well, count on me for any help you might need. Except if it takes too long and I don't have time. (Gotta study sometimes)