Team Ethan Charity live stream! 650 prizes being given away!

Made_You_Look

Jul 29, 2019
This isn't an "other game" obviously, but I didn't know where else to put it lol. Feel free to move or delete this if it's not appropriate, mods, but read it first.

A group of gaming livestreamers are being sponsored by various companies with prizes to help draw donations for a kid named Ethan with cancer. By watching the stream, following the channel and participating in some word games in the chat, you can win some amazing prizes. The stream is on day 1 of 7, I believe, and so far, they've raised more than $1000!

I've already won a Silver Pack for a game called Blacklight Retribution, worth $60, and that's just a medium prize.

AND...one of the grand prizes is a professionally hosted minecraft server for a year!
(This is why I thought you guys might be interested)

Other prizes include steam games, xbox games and avatar stuff, bobbleheads, all sorts of cool stuff for various games, like the pack I won, etc.

If you want some prizes, or want to donate to the cause, or just feel like watching some cool gamers game some games, head to: twitch.tv/rizeupgaming