TC4 Golem Statistics

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know or can link to the golem statistics? Specifically I am looking at the harvest golems since they seem to have the smallest range.

The harvest golem will harvest within a 4 block radius. By default, this matches the size of your typical 9x9 farm. Adding a water upgrade increases the range by 1.

From the description, the advanced golem increases the range, and so does the visor.

Does anyone know what their max range is using an advanced golem, visor, and 2 water upgrades?

Zaflis

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know, but trying to make treefarm bigger than 9x9 will cause problems for the loot collector golems. They have big problems keeping up as it is, and i used 3 collectors on my farm, each with 8 or 16 carry limit. Not to mention they try collect saplings from the leaves above, would be much bigger issue the more trees there are.

For harvester you might want to make advanced thaumium golem with strength upgrade anyway. He has range and very fast cutting speed.

edit: oops, ignore most of the post.

Last edited:

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
The chop golem is for tree farms. The harvest golem is for plants and other crops.

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know the stats, sorry. I just add upgrades as necessary, i.e. trial and error.

A couple of worlds ago, I made a large cotton farm and a large tree farm. The harvest golems had a pretty small range compared to the gather golems. Both were Advanced Thaumium and had 1 water (range) upgrade. They did not have visors. The gather golems had at least a 10-block radius while the harvest had a 6-block radius at most.

You should only need 1 gather for every 3 or 4 harvest, area-wise. Throughput is a whole 'nother story. You may need to increase the carrying capacity and speed or add more gather golems to increase throughput.

Reactions: James_Grimm