Summoning (a non-minecraft beginners guide)

Has this thread avoided disaster by teaching you the proper method to summon the beings this forum?

• nope. I care not a bit for the disastrous evils I may unleash through improper summons.

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • This a joke wake up sheeple. "For 10,000 years we slumbered now we rise. BAAAA" "OH GOD HE WOKE THE"

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Of course it helped. I was hoping someone would teach me how to summon.... things....

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • I'd give it a 6. maybe.

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
Introduction
This is a Family Friendly Thread™ so we'll start it off with some mother fucking geraniums
6yse4yta.jpg

Summoning (or "pinging" in the vernacular) is a satanic action used by members of this forum, and many places on the internet, to bring other users to a certain thread. Summoning is a fairly simple affair for lesser beings but for demigods, satanic minions, and other higher powers it becomes more complicated.
vypu7ena.jpg

*seems legit to me*
Summoning Lesser Beings (basic rituals)
The simplest ritual. Any being not specified into another category is summoned using this method. To summon a lesser being you need to know the name they go by. Then scribe upon your parchment an "@" followed by their name. This traps them upon the page forcing them to view it. This is true for all methods. You need no bait. Just a simple @. That's a simple summons.
Summoning Demigods And Other Mid-tier Beings (semi-advanced rituals)
This is a somewhat powerful summoning. Do not try this on an important thread. Test it out on a games thread first.
The beings this includes and their symbols are

1. Not_Steve; an ultimate tier universal cable from mekanism
  2. Padfoote; a bucket o' life
  3. Kirindave; a levitating bucket of resonant ender
  4. Strikingwolf; a full mana tablet
  5. Gideonseymour; an arc reactor
  6. Redboss; Sig Sauer P220 Elite
  7. SatanicSanta; a hobgoblin
  8. ThomazM; a pencil. No #2s though.
  9. RealSketch; a notepad
  10. Xbony2; a wither skeleton skull
  11. YX33A; a bottle of fine single malt scotch
  12. Mevansuto; a furnace
  13. Trajing; an ender pearl
  14. ThatOneSlowking; GTX Titan X
  15. Pyure; any reactor from ReactorCraft
  16. Vikestep; a whip
  17. Succubism; a pitchfork
  18. Democretes; am electric wand
  19. Saice; wool of bat
  20. Reika; a rocket
  21. KingLemming; a Fluxduct
  22. Joshie; some raw fish
  23. Qazplm601; a tumbleweed (has to have rolled around in the desert for at least 3 weeks)
  24. If you feel you or someone else should be on this list pm me with the symbol and I'll see what I can do
The method for summoning them is
  1. Draw a pentagram. The methods for doing this are ASCII art, an embedded image, doing *draws pentagram*
    Note: hula hoops are not a viable alternative. Stop trying.
  2. Throw in their symbol
  3. Think about satanic things *really hard*
  4. Throw in a steak
  5. Finish with the same methods from a simple summon
This not only forces them to see the thread but also makes them want to come back. Make sure it's a GOOD steak.
Summoning Higher Beings (advanced rituals)
These are highly advanced rituals. Unless you have been trained by a skilled practitioner of the dark arts I do not recommend attempting them. These rituals are highly personalized and very exact.
Jadedcat (Satan's better cat)
First know that this ritual can only be successfully completed by those favored by this being.
First post an embedded image of a cat (Note: this cat has to be adorable)
Then say "By the power invested in me by the darkest of lords I politely ask you to appear. Thanks. Sorry for the trouble."
Then do a simple summon.
If you're lucky she'll appear.

Eyamaz (a fairly dark Lord)
This is a MUCH less dangerous summoning than the one before it. This darklord is usually in a fairly pleasant mood.
Post an embedded picture of a hot cup of coffee. This bad boy should be steaming. Burn your tongue hot.
Look up satanic gibberish. Study dark arts for 3-5 years. Then using the deepest voice you have post "You already posted your resignation. Leave already. That thread wasn't a joke and everyone knowns it. The fact it was posted on April 1st was chance. We see through that flimsy excuse"
Finish with a simple summon

Staff and moderators
Don't summon them. What they do is challenging enough. If you feel you have to just do a simple summon. Maybe give them a steak. The preferred contact method is through a report. Remember: Nazi's don't want you to report things. Do you want to make Nazis happy? That's what I thought.
Other
There is one "extra" ordinary simple summon. If, instead of a users name, you use everyone shit gets crazy. Straight up apocolypse type shit. Holy cleansing fire, and the earth swallowing people. That kind of stuff. Dark stuff. Unholy stuff. The short of it is don't do it. Summoning everyone is a bad idea.
Outroduction
Proper summoning is important. Using a higher tier ritual for a lesser being causes an increased sense of importance causing them to become full of themselves. Using a lower tier ritual for a higher tier being makes the ritual likely to fall and if it does work can cause anger in the higher being. It's a dangerous world out there so practice safe summoning.

Last edited:

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
*draws pentagram*
*throws in an ultimate tier universal cable from Mekanism*
*thinks about satanic things really hard*
*throws in a steak*

Oh wait...

Sent from my Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System using Tapatalk

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
*draws pentagram*
*throws in an ultimate tier universal cable from Mekanism*
*thinks about satanic things really hard*
*throws in a steak*

Oh wait...

Sent from my Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System using Tapatalk
Think satanic thoughts HARDER!

Reactions: _Nobody_

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Protip: I always enjoy booze, but fine Whiskey is great, Fine Rye Whiskey is better, and a fine Single Malt Scotch is pretty much the god-tier bait for me.
But you're right on with me and booze. But... Bring Mixer as well unless you use God-Tier bait for me. Or a Perfect Rod.
So yeah. They now know my sacrificial item.
5823-smile.gif

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
edited my post for accuracy
But fine single malt scotch is a bit redundant. Plus, like ThatOneSlowking said, a top kek can work for me.
But really, some booze and some mixer, and I might show up. Better booze = I'm more likely to, but fine mix can help, as can a Top Kek.

You could also throw in a magic mod of some kind(not used up by ritual), and if I haven't heard of it(or you mention something I didn't know in it), you have a very strong chance to get me to at least watch for a while.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
golly gosh darn it, im low tier. such sad.
:([DOUBLEPOST=1405996280][/DOUBLEPOST]
Introduction
This is a Family Friendly Thread™ so we'll start it off with some mother fucking geraniums
6yse4yta.jpg

vypu7ena.jpg

*seems legit to me*
HOLY SHIT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING
(I just read it after all the edits were made)

Reactions: Not_Steve

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
"19.If you feel you or someone else should be on this list pm me with the symbol and I'll see what I can do"

kudos if you can guess what symbol im going to submit. (gonna submit in a few minutes)