Summer is coming! Any plans/goals?

BreezyTaco

Jul 29, 2019
With summer about to come for America, I am getting excited, and no school! I don't really have any special plans or goals for the summer, but do any if you plan to do something cool or try to accomplish something?

BreezyTaco

Jul 29, 2019
Seems legit, any goals for your Minecraft worlds? Or to get to a certain level in other games or anything?

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Try to not get as bad of sunburns this year. Oh, and beat FTL for the first time! Close to 100 runs now...

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmmm, I hope this is not too long:
  • Finish custom public modpack and release.
  • Help out more on the wiki.
  • Learn more wiki markup.
  • Practice more art.
  • Create a survival world I enjoy.
  • Relax and enjoy myself.
  • Write up to 2000 more messages.

BreezyTaco

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmmm, I hope this is not too long:
  • Finish custom public modpack and release.
  • Help out more on the wiki.
  • Learn more wiki markup.
  • Practice more art.
  • Create a survival world I enjoy.
  • Relax and enjoy myself.
  • Write up to 2000 more messages.
Nice, might I ask what your public modpack is going to be?

Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Nice, might I ask what your public modpack is going to be?
Sorcerous Realms 2:
A monster-sized modpack designed to highlight some of the best 1.7 mods and let users enjoy the best of Modded Minecraft.
Minecraft Version: 1.7.2
It will be publicly available, of course free and I will manage it very closely to ensure users are getting the best experience possible.

Until TE, Thamic Tinkerer and some other mods update, it won't be released.
It's going to replace the 1.6.4 modpack -"Sorcerous Realms", which never was publicly released due to having 1.7 coming fast.
If you want, I can PM you the Spreadsheet with a list of mods.

Currently, the internet has mixed opinions if "Sorcerous" is a word, but when you type in the definition in google it will reveal it is not made up.

LuckyL3p7o

Jul 29, 2019
Sorcerous Realms 2:
A monster-sized modpack designed to highlight some of the best 1.7 mods and let users enjoy the best of Modded Minecraft.
Minecraft Version: 1.7.2
It will be publicly available, of course free and I will manage it very closely to ensure users are getting the best experience possible.

Until TE, Thamic Tinkerer and some other mods update, it won't be released.
It's going to replace the 1.6.4 modpack -"Sorcerous Realms", which never was publicly released due to having 1.7 coming fast.
If you want, I can PM you the Spreadsheet with a list of mods.

Currently, the internet has mixed opinions if "Sorcerous" is a word, but when you type in the definition in google it will reveal it is not made up.

Thats sounds like its going to be pretty exciting i cant wait to see it on the board

With summer about to come for America, I am getting excited, and no school! I don't really have any special plans or goals for the summer, but do any if you plan to do something cool or try to accomplish something?

With 2 boys who knows what kinda shenanigans they will get me into, but i can rest assure you that water parks and lots of minecraft will be in store for all of us. My goal is to expands my knowledge on all these new mods that are out there and make plenty of worlds .. who knows i might hang the ol green screen back up and sart streaming again

Reactions: RealSketch

BreezyTaco

Jul 29, 2019
With 2 boys who knows what kinda shenanigans they will get me into, but i can rest assure you that water parks and lots of minecraft will be in store for all of us. My goal is to expands my knowledge on all these new mods that are out there and make plenty of worlds .. who knows i might hang the ol green screen back up and sart streaming again
Nice, I've been playing modded since 1.2.5 so I pretty much know most of the mods so at this point I am just trying to make myself hold on to my worlds instead of saying "The pack I'm playing doesn't have _ mod, I'm gonna start a new world with a pack that includes that mod" I also live 10 mins from the beach so I will for sure be fishing a lot over the summer.

LuckyL3p7o

Jul 29, 2019
Nice, I've been playing modded since 1.2.5 so I pretty much know most of the mods so at this point I am just trying to make myself hold on to my worlds instead of saying "The pack I'm playing doesn't have _ mod, I'm gonna start a new world with a pack that includes that mod" I also live 10 mins from the beach so I will for sure be fishing a lot over the summer.

yeah we live in Florida.. about 20 mins from the beach but all kinda of lakes were i am at..well dont be a stranger Taco maybe we can play sometime

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
yeah we live in Florida.. about 20 mins from the beach but all kinda of lakes were i am at..well dont be a stranger Taco maybe we can play sometime
We have a section for server promotion and I'm fairly certain we have a section for LFG type threads.
Anyway, I live less the five minutes away from a lake. Lake Ontario. And I can't go swimming in it unless the city gives us all the go ahead that it's not too toxic today.
Thankfully there are also water parks right by the lake, and plenty of public swimming pools, and a massive pool at the YMCA.

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Seems legit, any goals for your Minecraft worlds? Or to get to a certain level in other games or anything?

I want to focus a lot of attention on rails in my summertime world. I installed traincraft for that purpose although Ill be using carts too. Im playing on the Eldaria survival map which is awesome because it gives my trains actual places to go! The idea is to civilize at least one of those islands with a network of roads and rails and maybe, just maybe have a underground tram connecting all of the islands together. Thats feasible with mods.