(Suggestion, FTB Cape)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
there is already an FTB cape. You can see slowpoke has it in Dires vid about Pax. No, you can't have it.

Mobott

Jul 29, 2019
So a cape that is seen by other people who are playing FTB? You do realize this just means that every single person on a FTB server will have the cape, and it won't be visible on non-FTB servers, thus it being pointless?

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I don't really think a Cape for Everyone is a good idea. At least not until most mods which add them can allow people who have them to chose if they want to use that cape.
I also would only agree if one had to donate over a set amount to get a FTB cape.

Jankan001

Jul 29, 2019
You can set capes (in HD!) with the /cofh cape set [direct link to cape texture].
Look at the ftb wikia HD skin and cape page or something like that for the blank cape texture.
Note: CoFH core is the mod that allows this.

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
You can set capes (in HD!) with the /cofh cape set [direct link to cape texture].
Look at the ftb wikia HD skin and cape page or something like that for the blank cape texture.

Oh necromancer, I hearby banish you from the mortal realms!

Reactions: the_j485

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
IC2 adds special capes to its testers and people that its authors like, which is where direwolf (tester) and slowpoke(friend) get their capes from. The way it does this is that IC2 checks a small text file hidden on a website to see if your username is listed with a link to your special cape along with checking your mod install path for keywords linked to blacklisted mod packs.

BONANZA

Jul 29, 2019
Question : Can i add cape +optifine +/cofh cape set