Suggestion for AE

Ughzug

Jul 29, 2019
If possible please allow the user the option to format a disk or storage bus by selecting a mod off list rather then have the user place every single item individually.

Exasperation

Jul 29, 2019
I have a minecraft forum account, but if I try to log in it tells me there's something wrong with my password, so I should go to account recovery. If I go to account recovery it tells me I can't recover that account because no account by that name exists, so I should register it as a new account. If I try to register it as a new account it tells me an account by that name already exists, so I should just log in.

The punchline is that this isn't a joke, just a simple statement of fact.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
I have a minecraft forum account, but if I try to log in it tells me there's something wrong with my password, so I should go to account recovery. If I go to account recovery it tells me I can't recover that account because no account by that name exists, so I should register it as a new account. If I try to register it as a new account it tells me an account by that name already exists, so I should just log in.

The punchline is that this isn't a joke, just a simple statement of fact.
What?
  1. Make a new username

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Oh oops, didn't mean to have numbers there...I don't touch my account, but it's useful for contacting people.

Well, not you :p

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
I did not want to jump to any conclusions, so I avoided the word "related." It is pretty cool that you and your dad play minecraft together. My sister and I play together.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
I did not want to jump to any conclusions, so I avoided the word "related." It is pretty cool that you and your dad play minecraft together. My sister and I play together.
Oh, no he's not my dad, I didn't explain it very well, did I? :p
On some other thread, I said the creeper baby in the sig I have (Linda's sig, Lambert's wife) looked like CreeperBeCreepin (another guy on the forums and was more of an insult to green hatted creepers). Then Linda put "JUMPFIGHT" in big letters above the sig (why do I not have that there? I'll change it later), and I put it as my signature as a joke :)