Sturdy Tools | Direwolf20 v3 | Whitelisted

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Rlvassallo

Jul 29, 2019
sturdytools_promo1.jpg
Hello Beasts,
My name is Rob, I have created an adult oriented server. The server has 10 slots and I am looking for other like minded gamers who are interested in a small, peaceful, and friendly environment to build to the best of their ability while in survival, and if possible help improve the server to be a place others will want to call home as well. To be more specific, those who love to build and share experience as well as knowledge with others are the target audience and environment I want to bring to the server. As a fair warning server is still being setup and some work still needs to be done but the map will not change.

Server I.P. : Sturdytools.dal5.creeperhost.net

Server Rules:
Do Not use/create/be in the possession of:
Isolated 2D Art, Hacking, Griefing, Raiding, PVP, Exploiting, 1 block towers, Floating trees, Machines without an on/off switch, Asking for items, Asking for rank, TNT, Nukes.

You can & are encouraged to:
Record, Be courteous, Barter with others, Have Large Builds, Share Areas, Ask for Help or Assist others, Report bug information, and have fun.

Server Specs: 1.4.6, Running Direwolf20 version 4 FTB, with Gregs Lighting mod, 10 Slots, Currently set to Normal Difficulty, Running on 2 Cores with 2 Gigs of Memory.

White List Applicatants:
Applicants must be over the age of 17 (this means 18+). This is an adult oriented server. Simply Leave your name age and account name in my inbox and I will reply to you as soon as I update the white list. I am on everyday, normally after 4 p.m. EST.

Disabled mods: Cannot create Description books as so to keep the server stable without a billion worlds being created.

Additional Mods Required: Gregs Lighting 1.7, EE3 pre1f

Mumble: SturdyTools.mumble.com Port: 5823

Spawn currently houses an area to allow those starting off the ability to macerate ores, smelt ingots, charge tools, compress, and recycle unusable items for scrap. A mall where cobble is exchanged for Industrial credits and items can be bought, an centrally located enchantment table, and access to a mining world crystal portal that will be reset every 30 days or on the 4th of every month.

DoubleAMadness

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join. I have been looking for a small direworlf FTB server with a whitlist so i can build and meet new people without having to worry about greifers. I just turned 17 a couple of weeks ago.
IGN: ozykar

Flatbutter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : flatbutter
RL name : Norbert
Reason : Hello, I'm looking for a small,mature server where i build/share my creations without worrying to get griefed.

Kristoffer

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app:

IGN: kristoffer55
Reason: I'am looking for server with no griefers and would be fun to talk too :)

JuiceGrape

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JuiceGrape
Reason: I'm looking to join a peacefull server so I can stream a bit of ftb, while not being completely alone. I turned 17 on november 30th 2012, and I can be very mature, I won't rage, and I won't pvp or grief. I do, however, have ADHD which can make me impatient but I take medicine every day so you don't have to worry about that.

Rlvassallo

Jul 29, 2019
gentlemen and or ladies the first way to get denied is not following the instructions in the original post. Over the age of 17 doesnt mean that 17 + 3 days = acceptance, nor does not using my requested method of using my inbox.

Rlvassallo

Jul 29, 2019
that's really strange you are on the white list, i double checked your name spelling, even ensured you were listed in Forge essentials member group, I will restart server and run through trouble shooting all over again

Rlvassallo

Jul 29, 2019
All permissions have been fixed and white list is working as intended, sorry for the delay and inconvenience.

Besty007

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Besty007
Reason: Looking for a new server to play on since the others I have haven't reset their maps, and I'm kinda end game on them. Yeah. :)

Szlay

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Szlay
Reason: I'd like to play this fantastic game together with some nice people. Playing solo is just kinda boring :)

JuiceGrape

Jul 29, 2019
Maturity does not come with age, I've met 14 year olds who were maturer than most 21 year olds I know, anyway, sure, I wont join than, just put at least 18 next time, not over 17...

xXdDracheXx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xXdDracheXx
Reason: It's boring to play with the same peaople all the time and I want to learn something about other technologys
You should know that I'm german I hope that won't be a problem

Rlvassallo

Jul 29, 2019
@Juice, you're correct and I to have also seen the same thing, But im a much older individual and enjoy playing with other adults.

JuiceGrape

Jul 29, 2019
@Juice, you're correct and I to have also seen the same thing, But im a much older individual and enjoy playing with other adults.
I get that, and I respect that, you have your rules, and I have no reason to get angry over them or anything, this just seemed like a small community and I like that way more than being on a server with 20 other people. Just being with like 10 other people, who are just nice to each other and help each other, that is what I look for.