Stuff I'm Building in Resonant Rise

WilloftheWay

Jul 29, 2019
Creative title is creative. At the urging of KirinDave I have decided to share any really cool-looking aesthetic builds or even particularly cool technical builds I make on the server I am currently playing on which is running the Resonant Rise mod pack by none other than KirinDave.

Today's build, the first one I was really proud of is my Thaumatorium:

A view from the hill beside it
PD7toIS.jpg

And then the front entrance
AjsJeJq.png

From just inside the front entrance. I really liked the floor design for this building. I utilized several different mod woods to do the cutouts
z2LTGOA.jpg

Then from the back
NLm0Fmu.jpg

What's this button do?
kNtMVuf.png

I have made fire! Look what I have wrought!
jE40xSz.png

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think I've seen that particular style of door before--is it from Natura, or Biomes O' Plenty, or something else entirely?

I, personally, would put a simple cobblestone path leading from the door to the end of the "yard" (sort of a "sidewalk" that would leave two "planters" on either side), but that's just me. I really like what you've done with the floor, though. :)

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
I can't wait until Natura gets the mirrored texture for double doors. I love some of its wooden doors, but am annoyed and the double door textures not being right.

I like your design. It's not often that a build with 5+ materials actually looks good. You sir have pulled it off!