Open Server Straxz(BETA) | FTB Unleashed (v1.1.3) | 24/7 | OPEN | Survival | No PVP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bashh_O1

Jul 29, 2019
Straxz(BETA) Open Feed The Beast Ultimate Survival Server (Softbuss)

Hello everybody,
I just started playing Feed The beast and because i need to be able to login from multiple locations/pc's, i thought lets set up a server world.
This has been running stable for some time now and i like to see it perform with a few users on it

Server Settings
Server Address : straxz.ath.cx
Version : FTB Unleashed (v1.1.3) Minecraft Version 1.5.2 by The FTB Team
Difficulty level :Easy
Available slots : 20 slots( i hope the machine is able to keep up )
PVP : Disabled
Server Hardware specs
Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz
Memory : 8G

Rules
Golden Rule: Use common sense! - Keep in mind that everybody just wants to have fun !!

1. Respect other players
2. Do not grief
3. Do not steal
4. Chat is always english
5. Do not advertize anything what is not on this server
6. Unnecessary and excessive caps are annoying

Staff :
No staff just yet, its just me..

Banned Items :
None yet as im still learning how everything works, maybe ill ban some items later.

NOTE : this server is a BETA version because i am not sure that the hardware will be up to the job and might need some upgrade.
Altough i do my very best to keep the world saved and backed up, so we can keep playing the same map.
Any maintenance will be announced a day in advance on the server and on the forum.

Best Regards and hope to see you soon on my server

Bashh_O1

Bashh_O1

Jul 29, 2019
o maybe i need to clearify i did cheat a lot of glowstone and pipes and stuff..... :D you might not like it but im fine with it...
if anyone playing on the server needs something just leave me a request :D

PS if youve tryed my server and had some issuess .... with connecting or lag or something ... please let me know on the forum so i can try to fix it ....

Bashh_O1

Jul 29, 2019
ok srry guys some guy : HARNETT KEVIN(i hope his mom will be proud of him) had to demolisch everything

so ive shutdown my server srry...

Forum admin this tread can be removed !