Stickys (Modpack Bugs specifically) getting a little extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zokudu

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like the Modpack Bugs forum has become a tad sticky happy. While it is good that important information can be displayed this way I feel like it is odd that I have to scroll quite a ways down the page to read new posts in unstickied threads. The real reason I opened that forum.

Take for example the Mod Pack Bugs forum. It has 8 stickied topics. http://puu.sh/1xrIh
One is referring to launcher issues that were resolved two weeks ago.
Another is a Feedback post that predates the support site and most of the posts from that thread seem to be issues that would fit on the support site.
A third is a small thread mentioning how you should rebind your keys to get several IC2 items working. This could be consolidated into the known issues/bugs thread which is already stickied.
A fourth thread (Suggest mods for FTB here) is cross posted in the general FTB chat forum.

I just feel a little overwhelmed by the amount of stickies in that one forum. Thanks for taking the time to read this little complaint of mine.

Reactions: Ashzification

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Also, if you ever find anything you think I should add to my CPS&T, let me know. I tend to direct people to it when they need help. I'm also trying to use it as a collective area for information :)

Status
Not open for further replies.