Steve's cart tree farm help?

Rage2142a

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys I just wanted to know how I would setup the farm to run off the logs (Steve's Tree Farm ) it's collect I am currently in the new 1.5.2 wgt pack and have a compact solar and coal engine but it stops under the leaves and the coal engine is not grabbing logs to use as it alternate fuel source when I made the cart I put the compact solar first then the coal engine should I make it to be coal engine then solar? Thanks for help!

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
i would just scrap the solar engine all together, it's under leaves so often that you waste a lot of time opening and closing the panels. and are you telling a cargo manager to put the wood into the coal engine slots?

B33TL3

Jul 29, 2019
i would just scrap the solar engine all together, it's under leaves so often that you waste a lot of time opening and closing the panels. and are you telling a cargo manager to put the wood into the coal engine slots?

If you could post a screenshot of a self-sustaining log-burning Steve's Carts, please do. I've been trying to remember how I did it for ages.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Eh just make the coal engine a High priority and make the solar a medium priority

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
One thing that helps too is to puts logs in the 3 coal slots the cart should keep refilling them first then the internal chest but to be honest I have not made a sc tree farm in 152 yet so cant say for sure if that mechanic has changed.