Steam Hookup Thread

Linte

Nov 13, 2012
Yeah, basically the threadname say's it all.
This thread is for Steam- users that want to hook up for gaming, talking, trading and whatsoever.

I'm currently playing alot of Dota II and Natural Selection. People who wanna join and hookup are always welcome, especially for coop- based games like Dungeon Defenders, Killing Floor Borderlands II.

My current username is "Linte" or for the lazy ones: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041284232

Greetings, Linte

Linte

Nov 13, 2012
Hmmm, played TF2 a few hours so far. Actually its quite nice though. Mostly played Medic or Heavy so far but my loadout is quite standard. If this doesnt concern you, just gimme a shout and we can play some rounds. :D

elmarko98

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I'll add you :D I have to go somewhere atm but add me whenever you want, the name's elmarko98 ;)

Odenite

Jul 29, 2019
My steam name is camarolover7. i mainly play Skyrim, Saints Row the Third, Sniper Elite, and just got the GTA 4 bundle but haven't really started in to it yet.

Linte

Nov 13, 2012
Added both of you guys. Just gimme a shout, whenever you want to play something. :D

MushroomDynamo

Jul 29, 2019
I'm MushroomDynamo, although I suppose you could tell that from what it says on the tin. I play a pretty heavy variety of games; between Humble Bundles and miserly sale-scavenging, I've come to own a decent number of games without bankrupting myself.

In terms of games I play frequently, La-Mulana, Garry's Mod, CS:S, TF2 (usually as a Medic or Spy) and Elder Scrolls IV/V (saving Morrowind for a blind LP at some point) are common candidates.

MagusUnion

Jul 29, 2019
Steam ID: MagusUnion
Playing TF2 and Eve Online...
(although I do own CS:GO, L4D1 and 2, and Garry's Mod)
(and yes, that's a legit Vintage Fancy fedora that I own. My first hat. no, it's not for sale)

Cormick

Jul 29, 2019
My Steam is Cormiick, and I usually play Black Ops 1, TF2, GTA4, Left4Dead 2, Garry's Mod, and Counter Strike: Source.