Starting a Server

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bob41599

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so this post is only about a question I had. I would like to know is there anyone who has a skype and would like to start a public server? With that being said im looking for pepole about my age (15) and commited. Note i cant pay for it or run it out of my own home. It would be in the new FTB pack when it is realeased and would be nice if we had a general idea before we got going. Now anyone interested or has info that could help please leave a comment. This begining post is just kind of a ball roller pepole should get talking so we can work something out.
Thank You,​
Bob41599​

Bob41599

Jul 29, 2019
i know that the section igsits i just want to start something new something that I have a little bit of say in you knwo im sick of server hoping and stuff i want to settlle down get to know pepole you know have fun.

AliasXNeo

Jul 29, 2019
Good luck having a say in a server without putting forth any money into hosting it. You might want to reconsider that part if you're getting frustrated that 56 people have looked and no one responded with an offer.

Bob41599

Jul 29, 2019
I know but inorder to put money into it i need to make osme which i will in a yesr but cant now.... mabey i can put christmas into it[DOUBLEPOST=1356243176][/DOUBLEPOST]and i have gotten an offer he just pmmed me not on here