Squeezer to Carpenter

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MonthOLDpickle

Jul 29, 2019
So using cell is a waste of tin..than I could manually do a lot of clicking with a pippette...

How come buckets don't work? I even tried doing this: squeezer > waterproof wooden pipe > cobble waterproof pipe > carpenter

help me! my insanity.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I think Raider thinks we can use AE to move liquids which is true if we use cans + transposer of liquid

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
You save the cans with transposers of liquids
Oh, somehow my brain skipped that part. But I don't see why add in an item network and a liquid transposer which need power when you can just attach liquiducts directly. Or stick a tank in between so you can build up a buffer.

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
2x liquiduct, 1x lever

pipe.jpg

waterproof buildcraft pipes work too but need a redstone engine/autarchic gate on the wooden pipe.

ThemsAllTook

Jul 29, 2019
If you find yourself in a situation where you do want to use cans, there are some good options that don't require tin. Xycraft aluminum can be turned into cans, and it's pretty plentiful in the world. I find that I usually end up with a surplus of beeswax when I'm doing anything with bees, and you can make capsules out of it which work the same as cans for most things. Needs to be refractory wax (from simmering combs) to store lava.

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
This will probably be fixed in the next version, but in ultimate, you can throw xycraft aluminum ore in a induction furnace along with sand and have twice the aluminum for then turning into cans. (not to mention a chance at rich slag)

As far as the OP, not all liquids have a bucket counterpart. Seed oil is one such liquid. Only cans or capsules for it.

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
This will probably be fixed in the next version, but in ultimate, you can throw xycraft aluminum ore in a induction furnace along with sand and have twice the aluminum for then turning into cans. (not to mention a chance at rich slag)

That's not a bug.

Reactions: EternalDensity

Milaha

Jul 29, 2019
So using cell is a waste of tin..than I could manually do a lot of clicking with a pippette...

How come buckets don't work? I even tried doing this: squeezer > waterproof wooden pipe > cobble waterproof pipe > carpenter

help me! my insanity.

If you want to get liquids out with a wooden waterproof pipe you need some kind of engine. Redstone engine or autarchic gate work just fine.

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
That's not a bug.

I thought it was since none of the other mods/blocks treat the xycraft aluminum ore as something that can be doubled. The induction furnace simply treats *all* ores the same and doubles the output recipe.