Whitelist Server SPS Server|MindCrack(v7)|White-List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jul 29, 2019
We are looking for friendly people to play with us on server. There are only 8 slots, because we want to keep it small and friendly.
If you are accepted I will message you on this forum (private message)
Info:

- No PvP
- 2GB RAM
- 10 slots
- 24/7
- IP: 193.0.159.122
- Port: 25574
- TS3 you will receive IP and PW in private.
- Difficulty is on normal
- Portal gun disabled
- Soul shards disabled (might enable)

Rules:

- Must speak English
- 16+
- No griefing
- No stealing
- Must be mature
- Don't be an asshole
- Must have TS3
- NEI is used only to look-up recipes and items/blocks
- Use chunk loaders responsibly
- Don't do things that hurt server stability and latency.
For example mining turtle armies or redstone flickering (very fast and short redstone pulses)

Form:

- Age?
- IGN?
- How long do you play heavy modded MC?
- Why do you want to play with us?
- How much you play?
- When do you play? (in what part of the day)

Johnnie2038

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:johnnie2038
Alot
i want to play on your server because the old one i was on they just unwhitelisteef me for no reason and i think your server has some good peatures
i play alot
wen do i play i play from 3 to 4 hours a day

Baronballistic

Jul 29, 2019
- Age? 13
- IGN? Baronbalistic
- How long do you play heavy modded MC? 2 Months :p
- Why do you want to play with us? Sounds Like a great server that does not have lag!
- How much you play? About 1+ hours a day, possbily more on weekends.
- When do you play? (in what part of the day) Normally during the evening or night. This is Central Time
P.S is it 24/7?

Hope to hear from you soon!

1ceviper

Jul 29, 2019
- Age? 17
- IGN? 1ceviper
- How long do you play heavy modded MC? ~2-3 months now (FTB), and probably about another 2 months or so around June 2012 (Tekkit)
- Why do you want to play with us? I spent most of my free time playing FTB on a private server, but the one I am currently playing on has kind of died off, and as I'm op on that server I can sometimes just not resist the call to just spawn something in/ change the time. I would love to play on a server and actually have the feeling I am playing multiplayer, rather than singleplayer on a server.
- How much you play? I play computer games ~4 hours a day, and most of that time is usually minecraft, however sometimes I just randomly decide to play a different game for a few days. Also, I am in my final high school year, so there are times where I might not be on for quite a while when studying.
- When do you play? (in what part of the day) I play usually from 18:00 to 22:00 GMT + 1 (CET)

P.S. Considering so much emphasis is placed on the first rule, I wish to note that I have a Certificate in Advanced English, from the Cambridge ESOL program. This means that I theoretically speak English at the same level as a native speaker that is about to go to university.

Jul 29, 2019
About English. We aren't native speakers, either. It is just that I personally had a lot of bad experiences when people that I played with didn't speak English.
You should know how to speak and write English just so that we can understand you. There isn't need for perfect English. Still nice that you know English that well, though.

I will change it to lowercase :)

jetenergy

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: renetje
- How long do you play heavy modded MC: uuuhm dont know the exact time but its long
- Why do you want to play with us: to learn and share knowledge
- How much you play: in weekend i play from morning to evening
- When do you play? (in what part of the day): wednesday (gmt+1) between 13:00 and 17:00 weekend: all day

Krakan

Jul 29, 2019
- Age? 17
- IGN? krakan01
- How long do you play heavy modded MC? I have to say 3-4 weeks now
- Why do you want to play with us? Because i like your idea of a nice sharing community where other servers.... just dont have that community feeling (Also i want to play on a server like Guudes server and this matches it)
- How much you play? 2-3 hours
- When do you play? (in what part of the day) 4-6 GMT

JoezToothbrush

Jul 29, 2019
-Age? 15 I know the minimum is 16+ but i'm much more mature than most teenagers.
- IGN? Joeztoothbrush
- How long do you play heavy modded MC? I played tekkit for months and months but I am now getting back in modded minecraft and I am very new to FTB
- Why do you want to play with us?I have been looking for a stable and nice FTB server where I can play with people and enjoy these mods without the issues of most servers or the loneliness of single player. This server looks to have great potential and I would love to play. I also love small communities / private servers.
- How much you play? I play as often as I don't have school, work or homework and feel like playing. I spend a lot of my free time playing minecraft.
- When do you play? (in what part of the day) Mainly the evening, anywhere from after school to after dark.

Surrealz

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Surrealz
- How long do you play heavy modded MC: For a good while now, since Tekkit.
- Why do you want to play with us:Small & Friendly Community is what am looking for , as i am youtubing i need that type of community.
- How much you play:On long days Its around 5 - 8 hours.
- When do you play? (in what part of the day) Afternoon , Night , more or less when am up.

Frourn

Jul 29, 2019
- Age? 14 mature though
- IGN? dblalock98 might be changed soon
- How long do you play heavy modded MC? A month or 2
- Why do you want to play with us? I have only played singleplayer and would love to play with people.
- How much you play? On week days an hour a day, on weekends a few hours a day.
- When do you play? (in what part of the day) about 5:00 to 6:00pm

The_Real_Swede

Jul 29, 2019
- Age? 17
- IGN? The_Real_Swede
- How long do you play heavy modded MC? Sense the day modpacks came out lol
- Why do you want to play with us? Im sick of griefing children on public servers just looking to play with a friendly community and not having to worry about the first thing i make being a personal safe.
- How much you play? Weekdays about 3 hours per. Fri,Sat,Sun usually 8 per
- When do you play? (in what part of the day) Usually after 6 P.M.

MinecraftingWizard

Jul 29, 2019

- Age? 15 (Turn 16 later this year)
- IGN? specrazorzz
- How long do you play heavy modded MC? I started from Tekkit about a Year or more ago
- Why do you want to play with us? Old server was shut down, looking for a new group of friends to play with
- How much you play? At least 2 hours+ a day
- When do you play? (in what part of the day) Morning ,Afternoon, late night. Whenever I'm bored basicly

HZwart

Jul 29, 2019
- Age? 15, turning 16 in a month.
- IGN? HZwart
- How long do you play heavy modded MC? I'm not very experienced in heavy modded MC, i just started playing FTB a few weeks ago.
- Why do you want to play with us? I'm looking for a small, friendly and a fun FTB server! This server fits my needs.
- How much you play? at least 1-2 hours a day, this may be longer or shorter.
- When do you play? (in what part of the day) About 16:00-22:00 GMT +1. (I'm from Holland.)
Thanks, Hugo.

Lucas Dantas

Jul 29, 2019
- Age? 16
- IGN? lcsdantas
- How long do you play heavy modded MC? sience this this heavy mods lunched
- Why do you want to play with us? i want a friendly comunity to play with and help dont having to fear griefers. i am very good with lot of the mods and can help whoever need. and make friends inside game
- How much you play? in my free time ( alot) at least 3 hours a day
- When do you play? (in what part of the day) at nigth and at day
-and i do have TS3 and skipe :)

PunyPwner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PunyPwner
How long do you play heavy nodded mc? A year or less.
Why do you want to play with us? Want a server with no griefers and jerks and want to make friends and help other people.
How much do you play? At least an hour (moving into new house ATM won't be on for a bit)
When do you play? Night, day, whenever really.

Phillplays

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: phillplays
- How long do you play heavy modded MC: I've played for three months now, but I've been playing MC much longer
- Why do you want to play with us: You are a nice small server, and I agree with all your rules
- How much you play: 1-4 hours a day
- When do you play? Anytime