Open Server SpellTek - DW20 1.6.4 - Morph - no banned itens - 20tps at all times - MyTown -

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ricardo Lange

Jul 29, 2019
We are two friends playing modded minecraft and we just started a new server using the DiewWorlf20 Mod Pack, from FTB

Our server is based in USA, inside a 24/7 datacenter with full support.

If you want to join us, feel free to download FTB and download the Direwolf20

Connect to spelltek.neutromancer.net:25566 ( the port is very important )

No whitelist is needed.

With MyTown installed you can claim your chunk so nobody will be able to touch your stuff. 100% secure.

20 tps at all times. even with a lot of players.

We have the DW20 computer portals working. Just put your book there and travel safe !

Rules:

** No quarries on overworld. We have 2 mining worlds for that purpose.
** Claim your spot to avoid intruders - Click here to learn about MyTown

protection-and-performance-mods/
** No griefing - Same old thing you already know

If you have any sugestions or doubts, you can email to [email protected]

Have Fun

Ricardo Lange

Jul 29, 2019
dude... you really should check again.. there are 5 people online at THIS moment.
If you have nothing to say... just go drink a cup of water or have a cigarrete ! ...
But if you wanna play, you are welcome to join ! You have fun and have a nice week !

AnthonyL

Jul 29, 2019
So i ran into some glitchyness with liquid xp.
First i got a client side crash and logged back in to the highest level you can have and now my xp bar shows nothing but i crash the server on logging in.
Also i was standing on xp drains so that is just as likely to be the cause.
Possible fix would be to reset my xp using the "/xp 0 AnthonyL" command or going into worldedit to delete the whole liquid xp contraption.

AnthonyL

Jul 29, 2019
I don't intend to log back in so it should be fine for everyone else.
Btw when i said i broke the thing causing it, turns out it only seemed that way clientside because the server crashed instantly.