Whitelist Server Speed The Beast Ultimate| 24/7 | 18+ | 15 Slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Stengel

Jul 29, 2019
Speed The Beast is a small community server originally running the MindCrack pack. We are looking for a small group of mature players to join our server. We are running the Ultimate pack now, and a new map has been generated yesterday.

The server is whitelisted.
IP: 37.59.136.128:25565

Basic rules apply:
-No Griefing
-No Stealing
-No PvP unless agreed on by both sides
-Nukes are banned
-Limit Chunkloaders and mystcraft maps.

Application Form:
-IGN:

Administrators:
Master_Tom5
Speedemon

Skidryn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Skidryn

Tell us a little about yourself: I like minecraft and Feed the Beast. I'm looking for a good place to set up and possibly record videos for youtube. As for myself personally.. I like to read, watch youtube, and play many different games. Thanks for reading.

Decessus

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Decessus
-Tell us a little about yourself: Well I'm a nice guy, usually quiet at first, but when I get to know people more I am more outgoing. I am keen on sharing if I've got the tools and the willingness to do it. If there is any information you need to know that is not here, please let me know. Thanks!

Darky212

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Dark_Dider
-Tell us a little about yourself: Well i've been playing all kinds of games since i was 13, but at the moment im enjoying playing FTB ultimate. i got my first ban today haha was for asking a server owner about the new upcoming map reset (logic i know) but anyways im pretty good with all the ftb ultimate mods, i just love red power 2 and computer craft. if their is anything else you would like to know just drop me a pm or reply here cheers :)

Quinn Olinger

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: appapopolis
TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF: i have always loved games. I discovered minecraft a couple of years ago. At first I thought it was stupid. Obviously that changed. A freind showed me FTB and now i am intrested but I can't play singleplayer anymore which is why i want to join this server once i get on i think i will look into forestry and bees

Ozzy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Netugi
Tell us a little about yourself: I really like the technical mods, particularly IC2 and Computercraft. I like writing my own programs for CC. It just isn't satisfying to use someone else's code without at least putting some effort into understanding it. I've also done some Thaumcraft, but I'm not all that fond of the feeling of randomness I get. I like dealing with numbers and stuff.
Minecraft aside, I don't actually play a great variety of games. Basically just FTB, osu (rhythm game), and the Touhou Project series ("bullet hell" top down shooters) at the moment. I play those games a lot though, I'm getting quite good at them. I also like anime a lot, hence those other games and my avatar.

Stengel

Jul 29, 2019
Skidryn, Decessus, Dark_Dider and Netugi have been added to the whitelist.
As for Appa, I'm sorry but I'd like to keep the server 18+.

Llogres

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Llogres

Tell us a little about yourself: I am looking for a mature server with some activity. The mods i like the most about FTB are thaumcraft and the beekeeping stuff ;) I would love to become part of a community of players and make this server a good place for everybody ;) I'm most active during the evenings (my timezone is gmt+1) but on weekends i tend to play a little bit more ;)

jimmyp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pjim

Tell us a little about yourself: I enjoy playing minecraft on a server and have some familiarity with the mods. I'm looking for a grief free, mature server on ultimate with not too much lag, so would like to try yours out. The server I've been playing on is having a map reset in the future so don't want to build for everything just to be wiped out soon. I'm pretty social and friendly, fairly easy going and happy to help other players.

Recyrexor

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Recyrexor
-Tell us a little about yourself: I prefer playing FTB on a small community server. Small communities grow as friends more easily. Also, with less people it is easy to find a job or task to do for the community. I guess I am a nomad in a way. I don't like to stay in one spot for too long. And I always go out exploring. There is always something new to find. I am a quiet person but have my moments of social engagement. I have about half a years worth of FTB knowledge and experience. But I still have more to learn about it.

tom newman

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: elephent3
-Tell us a little about yourself: enjoy playing FTB looking for a good server to get playing and having fun with others, like socializing but get distracted easily :D

Solotov

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Master_Solotov
-Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a mature guy looking for a new server to play on as my last one died. I'm fairly experienced with the modpack mainly focused on gregtech and thaumcraft.

PhillipwFlop

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PhillipeFlop
About myself: Looking for a completely legit server with just feed the beast and no naff plugins! Last one I was on you couldn't use chunkloaders :/. Played feed the beast a while but never really used gregtech, sort of up for the challenge :p.

himylilpwny

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: himylilpwny
-Tell us a little about yourself: I have about a month of FTB experience and I have been looking for a good server to play on for a while.

may19

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: may19c19
-Tell us a little about yourself: i love playing minecraft with the mods. i have been playing minecraft for a longtime and been useing thies mods for about 2 years now. im looking for a server so i can play online with my girlfriend and show her how playing a server is better than in single player

-IGN: deathlily
-Tell us a little about yourself: i have been playing FTB for about 2 months with my boyfriend and would love to play on a server for the first time. i love Making things look good

Recyrexor

Jul 29, 2019
I can't log in due to missing mods. Is my version different or are there mods I need to include?

EDIT: Disregard that message. I derped and didn't read that you were using the Ultimate pack now. Reading comprehension at its finest :p.