Spambots III - please, no Godmoding BS, this is survival

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
After the first went bonkers after Ex fired an interdimensional portal and the second one was bonkers the minute someone started Godmoding, I decided that we should have one for people like me, Jess and Lia, who are tired of this elemental sword bullshit.
It is essentialy that.
A spambot-RP thread that won't go bonkers or strafe far away from survival.
At least I hope so.

Day 0
01:35
"ALERT! CONTAINMENT BREACH!"
The sound keep repeating, despite me being the last one alive. There was blood everywhere, and parts of anywhere you can imagine in a human being.
The rambling was coming from behind.
No time to get more stuff.
I started the van from Sector V-12.
My van.
I had to leave as soon as possible. The forcefield may protect us by a day or two, but the generators are off.
I need to find more survivors.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I see a van shooting round the base. Who's driving? Oh crap, it's G!
"G! G!" I shout, waving my arms frantically.
The van screeches to a halt, and I jump in.
"Seatbelt?" He nags.
"Seatbelt." I reply.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: No swords, no Techno weird stuff? Can I use Conduits without all the other stuff that popped up?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
You just liked my post that said I'm leaving?
Then I'm staying. Without Conduits. Or any powers. I have no idea how that'll work out.

Reactions: Randomguy404

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
IC:
I run after Jonny and jump in the van before it starts up.
"Don't forget me," I say. I take my swords from their scabbards and examine them. I have 8 swords, 4 pairs of differing lengths and styles.
"I'm Ken Masuta, the Swordmaster." 4 Swords are Katanas, 4 are Longswords, all ultra-sharp and light.[DOUBLEPOST=1377704699][/DOUBLEPOST]
Made of what?(Looks at you suspiciously)

I was going to say Adamantium but that's fictional. I could also say Carbon Nanofiber because this seems to be considerably in the future where we likely would have had the technology to create longer strips of the material. Either Carbon Nanofiber or Damascus Steel. (Both exist in RL)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Well, Spirit, I'd appreciate you didn't have those swords out in a van which is shaking about and will likely crash, no offence G."
"None taken." He replied.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
IC: I place the swords back in their scabbards and sit back.
OOC: Also, Jonny, you know me. I'm your co-pilot, remember?

Reactions: the_j485

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
IC:
I run after Jonny and jump in the van before it starts up.
"Don't forget me," I say. I take my swords from their scabbards and examine them. I have 8 swords, 4 pairs of differing lengths and styles.
"I'm Spirit, the Swordmaster." 4 Swords are Katanas, 4 are Longswords, all ultra-sharp and light.[DOUBLEPOST=1377704699][/DOUBLEPOST]

I was going to say Adamantium but that's fictional. I could also say Carbon Nanofiber because this seems to be considerably in the future where we likely would have had the technology to create longer strips of the material. Either Carbon Nanofiber or Damascus Steel. (Both exist in RL)

I believe we are a fair bit in the future, so graphene blades are acceptable, or maybe a different metal or such.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you.
IC:
"The blades are made of Graphene, the hardest material in the world. Almost indestructible. I paid a lot to get these," said Spirit absent-mindedly "They might be the only ones of their kind..."

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
How is Carbon nanofibre a metal? and I don't think it is really harder than any other metals...

Also, if you don't mind the weight, get iridium blades, iridium IS the hardest metal in the world.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Whoops about Metal. I'd rather not because of the weight. Carbon Nanofibre just happens to be the hardest material in the world. Harder than anything we've ever seen. I'll correct the statement.