SP world chunk errors persisting.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

JudgeCrane

Jul 29, 2019
Been having trouble on my sp world(dw20 1.0.25). Have had some chunk errors that don't seem to go away on a relog or reinstall of the modpack and client. It seemed to start when my pc had a unexpected shutdown. The next time I loaded my world I had lag and some crashes. Then after a reinstall its been stable except for chunks that are missing and its kinda annoying. They are in random spots in the ocean near my base.
I wasn't setting up anything that would take up a lot of memory, and I only have optifine installed, which did not cause any problems before.
What are some fixes for chunks errors or corrupted?

JudgeCrane

Jul 29, 2019
Uh oh tried to use a program to fix the chunk and when I logged in there were over 4000 entitys, switched to peaceful to fix that but the chunk is still missing. Going to try to delete the chunk in mcedit will see if that will fix it.

Edit: And for some reason the chunks are gravel pillars in mcedit, a new problem I have no idea where to start.
Maybe I should just figure out how to copy my base on the same seed, would that be possible?

Last edited: