Soul crystal

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

zaekeon

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to use the soul crystal block? In direwolf smp they talked about other blocks that interacted with it to do things like combine souls from soul shards but I'm unsure how or what they are u less its not in this build yet (but the soul crystal shows up)

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to use the soul crystal block? In direwolf smp they talked about other blocks that interacted with it to do things like combine souls from soul shards but I'm unsure how or what they are u less its not in this build yet (but the soul crystal shows up)

Do you mean the soul cage (the thing you use to turn a soul shard into a spawner)? If so, you use it by right clicking with a soul shard in your hand to "load" it into the soul cage. Breaking the cage gives you back your shard.

TheSirusKing

Jul 29, 2019
He means something that isnt implemented yet.
ShadowDragon talked about it but he hasnt even Started it yet ( i think).

Reactions: Guswut

zaekeon

Jul 29, 2019
Nah I mean the soul crystal, it shows up in Nei and one of the functions was to like allow you or your friends to combine or store souls from shards so you could collectively work on a tier 5 shard. There were some other neat things he planned to but I totally forgot what they were

TheSirusKing

Jul 29, 2019
You mean the Two block tall Spinning crystal thing?
Yeah, i dont think he has even started it yet alone published a Private release for forgecraft.
Most i saw was a Creeper-soul Pickaxe.