[SOLVED]MultiVerse and Protection

AtroCty

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,

I just want to ask you if you use MultiVerse for your FTB Server.

I currently use MCPC+ 1.4.7 R1.1 f534-233 with following Bukkit-Plugins:
  • bPermissions/bChatManager
  • CommandBook
  • TekkitCustomizer
  • WorldBorder
  • WorldEdit
  • PluginMetrics
Since I want deactivate the Whitelist to go public with my Server I need some protection plugins. I tested myTown (not even get it started), GriefProtection and Towny. Nothing of them seems to be compatible with MultiVerse.

Does anyone have a full functional Plugin, that works with MultiVerse + configs?

Thanks for your help!
AtroCty

AtroCty

Jul 29, 2019
Solved it myself, Towny works now, and is used for protection, if anyone is searching for a solution.

I'll upload my server-config soon.

xverion

Jul 29, 2019
Would you be so kind and explain how you did it. I'm stuck with towny at this point. It's not blocking the mining laser etc etc. Any help would be appreciated

DarkDestry

Jul 29, 2019
Grief Prevention works fine. If land claims are disabled then you have to enable it in the config for each world that is out there. Also, as far as im aware with towny, mod blocks are not protected. If you found a way to protect mod blocks using towny, I'll appreciate it if you explain how you got there.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I did.

MCPC+ Legacy L17 (fixes MiscPeripherals and other chunk loaders not loading and dodgy portals to nether/twilight forest)
Multiverse Core
Multiverse Portals
Multiverse Inventories

Odd mix of new and old builds but seems to work ok.

MCPC+ L17 kills Iron Tanks from Railcraft.
Every time you reboot the server, it will lose all tank data, so you will empty all railcraft tanks that get loaded? (Not sure what is will do to tanks that dont get loaded, if they keep there data or not)
I found this issue with every build from L17 and up. They have confirm and are working on it.
https://github.com/MinecraftPortCentral/MCPC-Plus/issues/816

BLT_industries

Jul 29, 2019
I am just having the most difficult time getting multiverse to work. if i use mcpc+, it wont even start. I really need some sort of multi-world plugin. and i dont know how mystcraft is going to work since the world i want to add is a custom one. :(